Achievement not unlocking on Ride

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking on Ride in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've now had 2 achievements on Ride not unlocking. The first is 'Admiring' and second is 'The way of Life'. I've tried restarting my console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morrissey Harvey, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Achievement not unlocking on Ride

Hi,

I've now had 2 achievements on Ride not unlocking. The first is 'Admiring' and second is 'The way of Life'. I've tried restarting my console and game but nothing works. Achievements on other games are working fine though.

:)

Morrissey Harvey, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Morrissey!

Sorry to hear about the issue. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Let’s see what we can do about this matter.

May I know if it’s been more than 72 hours already since you completed your achievements? If not yet, try to wait within 72 hours before your achievements get validated through the Xbox network. You may check the link below for more information about achievements issue and other troubleshooting steps to try.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev...

Please also check the thread below for more tips from the community.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you’ve tried everything and still not working, you may need to file a bug directly to the Xbox team. The links and instructions are on the thread link above.
  3. Abby Zero Win User

Joy Ride Turbo full garage achievement wont unlock

I will attempt one of the two Stunt Park Trophy achievements as you suggest. These are the only 3 achievements I dont have on Joy :S Ride Turbo. I will report back once I unlock the said achievement :(
  4. ljwaves Win User

Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

Having the same issues. Jet pack joy ride is one for me.

Batman crashes on launch. Uno classic does not connect unlock Achievements for me either.

Several leaderboards are down.

Please look into this.

Thank you.
  5. OldPepsiMan Win User

Riding Dragons achievment quest. Spolier?

Yeah, after learning all 3 words for the shout, I just went back over to Skyrim and visited the various dragon lairs shown on the map. Got several dragon rides and the achievement unlocked. There are always plenty of dragons to be had.
  6. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List Problem

So what can i do???

Hey, also check this link if you haven't yet: https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/8a46e4e2-6891-480a-873b-afb962a99642
    hy...the problem is that i dont have a problem to unlock an Achievement i have the Achievements unlocked for Example ACA Riding Hero but on my Achievement list they did not count or something in total, when i click on that game it shows everything right
    but on my list only 82%
Thema:

1. Achievement not unlocking on Ride - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking Ride

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....