Achievement not unlocking after have met requirement

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking after have met requirement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I encountered an issue with not being able to unlock the 3 last campaign missions for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. I beat the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alucard1147, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Alucard1147
    Alucard1147 Guest

I encountered an issue with not being able to unlock the 3 last campaign missions for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. I beat the game on Veterans Difficulty and no achievement unlocked. I tried to reset the game app , tried to restart my Xbox One X , nd also checked my connection too. To my surprise nothing worked. So I'm here wondering what is going on?

If anyonr has some insight or a way to fix this do let me know.

:)

Alucard1147, Oct 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, let's try waiting 72 hours
    If maybe the issue persists the best option would be report this problem to the Xbox team
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Or if you don't mind, try using a different console if possible and check if you can unlock the achievements there
  3. Alucard1147 Win User

Hi Josef,

I did "unlock" the achievement today after beating the game. But Achievements never popped up even after doing the requirement. Weird thing was I tried to unlock another achievement in the same game and actually got it. So wondering if there is a bug for the campaign mission or not.

The link you sent , I did try like the majority of the things there.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ALUCARD1147

When did you "unlocked" these achievements? Today?
    If yes, can you try waiting up to 72 hours to see if the achievements appears in your profile? (Sometimes can take a while to be reflected the achievement everywhere)

Also, may I know if you tried everything from this article?
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Sonic Emeralds Win User

Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

This can happen with game achievements sometimes, But as long as you have met the requirements, they will eventually unlock on your profile after a couple of days
  6. GTAsoldier16 Win User

Achievement not unlocking

I've had this same issue with my Titanfall achievements. After a while, if you've met the achievement requirements, the achievement should automatically unlock after a few days or even after another patch comes out, but, eventually, it should automatically
    unlock.
Thema:

1. Achievement not unlocking after have met requirement - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking met

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...
  9. How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlock a achievement I've met the requirements to?: In gta I've done the 100% completion and I have 100% in the 100% checklist and on the rockstar social club it says I've gotten the social club achievement but xbox hasn't unlocked the achievement...
  10. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...