Achievement not unlocking 2/25/23

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking 2/25/23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just recently completed assassins creed syndicate. The games progressional achievement have popped aside from sequence 4. I have 100%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Renikia, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Renikia
    Renikia Guest

I have just recently completed assassins creed syndicate. The games progressional achievement have popped aside from sequence 4. I have 100% synchronization in the main story and have tried deleting local save, as well as restarting my game etc. I was wondering is there anyway to get this unlocked somehow or an explanation why this would have occurred. I completed sequence 4 on 2/25/23

Finished the main story 2/27/23

:)

Renikia, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Malacath Win User

1200/1200 Club

Signed.

Took just over 3 years to get final achievement.

Unlocked first achievement 23/11/2007

Unlock final achievement 23/01/2011
  3. L31GHS Win User

Banned

Hey OG maybe you were banned because of gears 2 seeing as you unlocked your level 100 veteran gear achievement one month before you unlocked the level 25 achievement???
  4. Loch Doun Win User

Destiny cross-play achievements not unlocking/registering

I am having the same issue. I've already unlocked 25 achievements on the 360 version.

I launched Destiny on Xbox One for the first time today and it unlocked 3 achievements and then stopped.

It is only showing 3 achievements on my profile but the achievements app shows that I unlocked 25.

What is going on? Is this an Xbox server issue that will be resolved on it's own?
  5. L31GHS Win User

Banned

Well when I compare games with you I can see it below the "brumak rodeo" achievement, "veteran gear" unlocked 2/16/2012 and the level 25 "battle hardened gear" unlocked 3/19/2012.
  6. T1TANMONKEY Win User

Stuck at Done! Unlocking... Part 2!

My GS now reads correctly and my Walking Dead achievement has now unlocked.

However my Titanfall achievement is still stuck as Done! Unlocking... since the 23/24 December 2014.
Thema:

1. Achievement not unlocking 2/25/23 - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....