Achievement not triggering - A William Joyce Original

Discus and support Achievement not triggering - A William Joyce Original in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After completing the game twice (to play out the different Juncture Points) and making sure I collected all the Intel, etc. I was surprised to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan_Serenity, Apr 24, 2016.

  1. Dan_Serenity
    Dan_Serenity Guest

    Achievement not triggering - A William Joyce Original


    After completing the game twice (to play out the different Juncture Points) and making sure I collected all the Intel, etc. I was surprised to be missing a single achievement. I had a look online and the missing Achievement was "A William Joyce Original"
    which should automatically unlock after Act 2 Part 3 (which I have to have completed to finish the game). I've tried to replay the act several times (including attempting to replay on Windows 10) but it simply will not unlock.

    :)
     
    Dan_Serenity, Apr 24, 2016
    #1
  2. Achievements not triggering

     
    The Mighty Duk, Apr 24, 2016
    #2
  3. Achievements not triggering

    I have also know tried a reset to factory settings (keeping Games and Apps option) but am still experiencing; any other ideas?

    Craig
     
    The Mighty Duk, Apr 24, 2016
    #3
  4. The Mighty Duk Win User

    Achievements not triggering

    Thanks Jason,

    Unfortunately, I have tried all of these and none have fixed my issue,

    Craig
  5. The Mighty Duk Win User

    Achievements not triggering

    I have also now tried a reset to factory settings (keeping Games and Apps option) but am still experiencing; any other ideas?

    Craig

    correction - editing disabled
  6. The Mighty Duk Win User

    Achievements not triggering

    I have also know tried a reset to factory settings (keeping Games and Apps option) but am still experiencing; any other ideas?

    Craig
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Achievements not triggering

    Hey Craig -

    If none of the steps listed in the guide that Jason provided help, the next thing to take a look at is our pinned thread for

    achievement unlocking issues
    . Be sure to try everything there up to and including the survey listed at the bottom of the page. Do note that filling out the survey doesn't guarantee a resolution however the information is passed along to the appropriate
    teams for investigation.

    Thanks! :)
  8. jasonht87 Win User

    Achievements not triggering

Thema:

Achievement not triggering - A William Joyce Original

Loading...
  1. Achievement not triggering - A William Joyce Original - Similar Threads - Achievement triggering William

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef