Achievement not registering

Discus and support Achievement not registering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the game on insane difficulty but the achievement has yet to unlock. I've unlocked the next difficulty, but no achievement. GT:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XapplesausX, Sep 5, 2017.

1. XapplesausX
    XapplesausX Guest

I've completed the game on insane difficulty but the achievement has yet to unlock. I've unlocked the next difficulty, but no achievement.

GT:

:)

XapplesausX, Sep 5, 2017
  2. PHARMACIST85
    PHARMACIST85 Guest
    Achievements not registering

I have been playing the backwards compatible game, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise for almost a week now on Xbox one. I have received several achievements that have popped up on the bottom of my screen, but are not showing in my list of achievements. I
    have exhausted all troubleshooting methods and talked with support via chat, with no progress. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PHARMACIST85, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there big adycool!

It's weird that all accounts on your Xbox One are having trouble unlocking achievements. Just to make sure, do you have your Xbox One connected to Xbox Live? Keep in mind, in order to unlock achievements you'll need to be connected.

If you're connected to Xbox Live, let's have you try a
    factory reset on your Xbox One
    to see if there's any change to your achievement unlocking. I suggest selecting the option to remove everything, although you will need to re-install your games.

Mister Maka, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Achievement not registering

Sir Papi Puppy, Oct 4, 2017
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

If you've completed your achievements and are not unlocked, usually only have two simple procedures to follow:

1) Make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service;

2) Delete the profile from the console and re-download it again.

DominumStige, Oct 4, 2017
  6. VenoMeister
    VenoMeister Guest
    so when is microsoft gonna do something about this achievement issue , a permanent fix perhaps ? it's ridiculous , every time i have to delete profile , do hard reset and all that crap to get it to work for a few days and then back at it again .

users been having problems with achievements for a very long time now and all microsoft can come up with is to reset your profile and reset your machine , how about you guys fix the damn thing once and for all ?

it's really frustrating !

VenoMeister, Nov 2, 2018
  7. big adycool Win User

THANK YOU! Just reset and re-installed GTA V, and all the achievements have just come through! Now all I need to do is reinstall everything...
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Hi there!

For all Achievement issues we recommend following the guide our very own
    Mister Quimby wrote.

Be sure to follow every step and wait 72 hours for results.

If you still do not see any changes be sure to fill out the survey at the bottom of the guide so the proper teams can catalog that info.
  9. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there big adycool!

It's weird that all accounts on your Xbox One are having trouble unlocking achievements. Just to make sure, do you have your Xbox One connected to Xbox Live? Keep in mind, in order to unlock achievements you'll need to be connected.

If you're connected to Xbox Live, let's have you try a
    factory reset on your Xbox One
    to see if there's any change to your achievement unlocking. I suggest selecting the option to remove everything, although you will need to re-install your games.
  11. Mister Maka Win User

achievements not registering

Hey there DOLLY DOIT.

Sometimes it can take a little bit for an Achievement to pop, but to make sure we cover all bases, check out this
    Achievement Troubleshooter. Make sure to run through all the steps there. If you're still having trouble follow the link
    in the troubleshooter to the Achievement post and submit a survey as recommended.
Thema:

1. Achievement not registering - Similar Threads - Achievement registering

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one or other experienceing achievements in game not registering for the daily...: When I get an achievement in game it is not registering and giving me the rewards points for the day a00c23e0-c026-47dd-8673-5c9fd816cdee
  7. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  8. Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Bomberman R 2 Achievements unlocking but not registering. "Not supported": Unlocked 4 Achievements for Super Bomberman R 2 but none of them are registering. The game doesn't show up as being played, and Achievements are "not supported" for it. I own the disc version, so...
  9. Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...
  10. Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed...: Some of my achievements are registered is not complete even though I know I have completed can anybody help me I would like to have my achievements points some of my achievements are not...