Achievement not awarded

Discus and support Achievement not awarded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Ace Adversary achievement for playing 200 moves but I haven't been awarded the Deft Doer achievement (or whatever it's called) for playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arian92, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. arian92
    arian92 Guest

    Achievement not awarded


    I have the Ace Adversary achievement for playing 200 moves but I haven't been awarded the Deft Doer achievement (or whatever it's called) for playing 100 moves, surely I should have been awarded it if I've got one for 200? Could it be corrected please?

    :)
     
    arian92, Jan 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Markzehh
    Markzehh Guest
    Achievement not awarded.

    have you previously received the achievement offline?
     
    Markzehh, Jan 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Achievements not awarded

    A friend suggested a arcade game, "Harm's Way", for me to try so I downloaded it. Whenever I try to start the single player, it lets me into a level and I can play for a few seconds, but after a few seconds, a message pops up saying "The gamer profile has
    been removed. Achievement failed to be awarded." I've tried to delete my profile off my hard drive and recover it, redownloading the game, and even removing my hard drive and putting it back, and nothing seems to work.
     
    rescueranger21, Jan 22, 2014
    #3
  4. Sad Tater Win User

    Halo 4 achievements and avatar awards issue

    The achievement isn't the problem, it's the avatar award that's linked to earning the achievement. I got the achievement but not the avatar award.
  5. ezdoesit510 Win User

    Avatar Awards "Your avatar awards appear here. Unlock awards by playing here"

    If you are referring to the tab under achievements,labeled AWARDS, it list all the avatar awards you have earned in games that have avatar awards (its like achievements for certain games). It just list all games that you have played that has avatar awards
    and the ones you unlocked. It is not a glitch
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Third step western rewards not updated

    Hello Reds190,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. We recently resolved the issue we were experiencing with achievements, and those offers are beginning to complete. We see that your achievements have been processed, and are currently being awarded. You should see these appear
    shortly. Once these are awarded, our system will then need time to process that all the offers are now complete before it will award the bonus, so there may be a day or so delay between the awarding of the achievements and the bonus completion.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Achievement System needs better incentives

    I get some awards already, I think it's more up to the publisher to do awards for certain achievements.
  8. Markzehh Win User

    Achievement not awarded.

    have you previously received the achievement offline?
Thema:

Achievement not awarded

Loading...
  1. Achievement not awarded - Similar Threads - Achievement awarded

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]