Achievement Modding

Discus and support Achievement Modding in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? b77a7c0c-d5fd-44c4-8606-20ae1cf6b810 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Robinson (Pupil), Jan 29, 2025.

  1. Achievement Modding


    What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset?

    :)
     
    Jacob Robinson (Pupil), Jan 29, 2025
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Gamescore 0

    ^^ Looking at your achievements it's safe to say you've had a Gamerscore reset for modding achievements.

    Your xbox one achievements weren't reset as it's impossible to mod those.
  3. voteDC Win User

    Fallout Game Mods on Xbox?

    I think it is down to achievements. Mods could be used to make the game incredibly easy to gain achievements. I'd like an option to allow mods but achievements would be disabled.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Multiple achievements just unlocked problem.

    Xbox One achievements can't be modded as they work differently than xbox 360 achievements.

    The enforcement team can see whether there's been a glitch & whether an achievement has been unlocked by modding.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Achievements reset on X360?

    Looking at your games it's safe to say you've had a Gamerscore reset for modded achievements.

    You will not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that account.

    You can't mod xbox one game achievements which is why only your 360 games achievements were reset.

    Just looking at GTA V you have online only achievements with no time/date stamp which can only be done by modding.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    gamer score

    You can lose Gamerscore.

    If modded achievements are found on your account/profile your Gamerscore will be reset to 0.

    This can only happen with xbox 360 games achievements so you will only have 360 achievements reset as xbox one games achievements can not be modded.
Thema:

Achievement Modding

Loading...
  1. Achievement Modding - Similar Threads - Achievement Modding

  2. Achievement counter not showing on recent games

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  6. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  7. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  8. Achievement modding question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement modding question: What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? Or is it multiple of them? 8929364e-874f-435d-a6af-dcf3b59dfa07
  9. Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...: I was playing black ops 2 and yeah a modded unlocked everything and it blows I'm trynna do the EEs and I wanted to get the achievements legit. Is there any fix? Can I contact Xbox ?...
  10. What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and when I found a match, upon entering the match, there was a modder that gave me nearly all the achievements. I've got worried as I don't want to receive...