Achievement modding question

Discus and support Achievement modding question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? Or is it multiple of them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Robinson4, Jan 29, 2025.

  1. Achievement modding question


    What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? Or is it multiple of them?

    :)
     
    Alex Robinson4, Jan 29, 2025
    #1
  2. Alex Robinson4 Win User

    Achievement modding question

    Depends on how may cheevs don’t it? Like the penalty whether a permanent ban etc. Also is a gamer score wipe just 360 games since you can’t mod Xbox one games and get away with it for more than a month
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    Achievement modding question

    for sure a reset and then you can never earn those cheevos again, high possibility of a perma ban for account modification, which means you lose everything, all games and dlc, there is also a possibility of having your console banned forever.
  4. CrazyIvan316 Win User

    who do you report cheaters to?

    Well keep in mind that some people do have full achievements for games that are legit. But for this case of the modder in question, it implies cheating/modding for gamerscore points, especially if it is for achievements that are not released yet.
  5. CHALLENGER786 Win User

    a very complicated problem

    This doesn't answer my question. Whenever ANYONE unlocks an achievement, it ALWAYS says "unlocked". And no I didn't mod my gamerscore, I worked really hard to achieve them. If I truly did mod my gamerscore, ALL the gamerscore for my games would have been
    set to zero
  6. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

    Hacked Account

    Hi Stratos. To answer your question about the achievements, no. You can't remove or have achievements removed from your profile unless your gamer score gets reset which only happens if your caught modding or hacking them.
Thema:

Achievement modding question

Loading...
  1. Achievement modding question - Similar Threads - Achievement modding question

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Achievement Modding

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Modding: What happens if you mod achievements, do you get a permanent ban? A temporary ban? Or a gamer score reset? b77a7c0c-d5fd-44c4-8606-20ae1cf6b810
  9. Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...: I was playing black ops 2 and yeah a modded unlocked everything and it blows I'm trynna do the EEs and I wanted to get the achievements legit. Is there any fix? Can I contact Xbox ?...
  10. What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and when I found a match, upon entering the match, there was a modder that gave me nearly all the achievements. I've got worried as I don't want to receive...