achievement menu

Discus and support achievement menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 freezes when i try to leave the menu where you look at your achievements on the dashboard when i press the B button to leave. how do i fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackSamurai24, Jan 25, 2020.

  1. achievement menu


    My Xbox 360 freezes when i try to leave the menu where you look at your achievements on the dashboard when i press the B button to leave.

    how do i fix it?

    it looks like this
    achievement menu [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BlackSamurai24, Jan 25, 2020
    #1
  2. amaz c Win User

    achievement menu

    does it completely freeze, like, forever util you turn your xbox off? Is something happening when you wait and do nothing?
  3. ItzAprilLol Win User

    achievement menu

    Clear your cache and look for corrupt files to see if this helps.
  4. Skyrider Y Win User

    achievement menu

    That is a lot of achievements, congrats! But that might be the problem, too much stuff to load, you can try to delete your cache by going to "Settings - Storage - Device options (Y) - Clear system cache".
  5. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    achievement menu

    it does nothing so i have to unplug it other profiles my on console didn't do this just mine
  6. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    achievement menu

    ok ill try first thing in the morning and ill let you know
Thema:

achievement menu

Loading...
  1. achievement menu - Similar Threads - achievement menu

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]