Achievement "Media Baron"

Discus and support Achievement "Media Baron" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed the requirements to unlock the achievement "Media Baron", but is blocked. I checked in other communities and all players have the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OuseSerBr, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. OuseSerBr
    OuseSerBr Guest

    Achievement "Media Baron"


    I have completed the requirements to unlock the achievement "Media Baron", but is blocked. I checked in other communities and all players have the same problem. Any predictions for fixing it?

    Other players with the same problem:

    http://bit.ly/2zpMzPE

    :)
     
    OuseSerBr, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Media baron achievement stuck at 100%

    All criteria for media baron achievement has been met. Achievement will not unlock. Stuck at 100%
     
    Ultramarine360, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Media Baron Achievement won't unlock

    My Media Baron Achievement won't unlock, too.

    How long do you wait ?
     
    PlayerSirDream, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    Achievement "Media Baron"

    I would suggest checking out- Achievement Unlocking Issues? -- CHECK HERE!!

    If that doesn't work, be sure to fill up the survey so that Xbox will look into the issue. Do ask other players do this as well if they're having similar problems.
     
    Ishan8123, Jan 3, 2018
    #4
  5. OuseSerBr
    OuseSerBr Guest
    We've all tried these solutions.In the Achievements app, it sometimes appears as 100% or 1%. I just wish the producer would fix it.
     
    OuseSerBr, Jan 4, 2018
    #5
  6. Having issues with this as well
     
    HelterSkelterr, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. PlayerSirDream Win User

    Media Baron Achievement won't unlock

    My Media Baron Achievement won't unlock, too.

    How long do you wait ?
  8. OuseSerBr Win User

    Achievement "Media Baron"

    I would suggest checking out- https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/8a46e4e2-6891-480a-873b-afb962a99642

    If that doesn't work, be sure to fill up the survey so that Xbox will look into the issue. Do ask other players do this as well if they're having similar problems.
    We've all tried these solutions.In the Achievements app, it sometimes appears as 100% or 1%. I just wish the producer would fix it.
  9. HelterSkelterr Win User

    Achievement "Media Baron"

    Having issues with this as well
  10. Ishan8123 Win User

    Achievement "Media Baron"

  11. TrueDanCarmine Win User

    "Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

    Hello! Collected everything that you can, but the achievement "Media Baron" remains locked. Fix the problem since a lot of people have the same problem.
Thema:

Achievement "Media Baron"

Loading...
  1. Achievement "Media Baron" - Similar Threads - Achievement Media Baron

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  6. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]