Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

Discus and support Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hallo, i have problems with the achievement "Media Baron" in Quantum Break. For this Achievement i have to collect all e-mails poster and so one. on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coasterflo, Oct 11, 2016.

  1. coasterflo
    coasterflo Guest

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked


    hallo, i have problems with the achievement "Media Baron" in Quantum Break. For this Achievement i have to collect all

    e-mails poster and so one.

    on my first collecting object the Achievements jump to 100% (this is a typical error i know from Forza Horizion 3 and some other achievements in Quantum Break) but normaly this achievements unlock an the right time, so it is only an show error.

    In case of the "Media Baron" the Achievement don´t unlock for me if i have all collecting objects, he jumps back to 1%.

    I try this now 4 times, and i have all collecting objects because i have unlocked the "Master of Time" achievement (which mean that you have 100% in Quantum Break, so you have also all collecting objects) on my frist try an i played the game
    3 more times to 100%.

    On my first try i played normal, for the second i make a new save game, on the thrid i kicked the game an all other data form all harddrives and out of the cloud, for my last try i reset my xbox one complett, kicked everything from the harddrive, clear the
    system cache, load my profil new and install Quantum break new

    the achievement don´t unlock in all for cases, so please help me.

    sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked :)

    :)
     
    coasterflo, Oct 11, 2016
    #1
  2. NativeSurf
    NativeSurf Guest
    Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break

    Achievement won't unlock for a few days now. Says I have 100 percent. Achievement is called Media Baron. And the game is Quantum Break
     
    NativeSurf, Oct 11, 2016
    #2
  3. Achievements for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break not unlocking

    I have a few achievements in the Quantum Break game that never unlocked even though I completed them in game. The Media Baron and Chronon Surge achievements haven't unlocked after 2 days of getting them in game. On a related note, the same thing happened
    in Witcher 3 to the That is The Evilest Thing as well. Thanks for your time. I hope y'all clear this up.
     
    LANKYMAN-[xboxvenue], Oct 11, 2016
    #3
  4. Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    I would recommend reviewing the information in this forum post:

    forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

    One main recommendation from that post is to visit your Xbox.com profile, and from the site visit the page for that specific achievement on your profile, while signed in, and then wait up to 72 hours to see if it unlocks.

    Hope this helps!
     
    PalmettoBling, Oct 12, 2016
    #4
  5. I've also read that it did not unlock until after the final credits of the game.
     
    PalmettoBling, Oct 12, 2016
    #5
  6. matttoxxx
    matttoxxx Guest
    I have exactly same issue. Just finished game and this one is stuck at 100%...last achievement i do not have.
     
    matttoxxx, Oct 12, 2016
    #6
  7. scmark15
    scmark15 Guest
    If an achievement is stuck at 100% you've unlocked it but it still hasn't synced with Xbox yet... usually this happens instantly unless something occurs. Most people will tell you to hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button on the console till
    it shuts down, wait 30 seconds, then start it up. Some will tell you to wait 24-72 hours for it to appear. Others will tell you to recover your gamertag or even to try to re-achieve the achievement. Some of these work other times you just gotta be patient
    and wait until it unlocks...sometimes without any notification, you'll just sign in and it'll be unlocked. Sometimes it'll just pop while playing something else.
     
    scmark15, Oct 12, 2016
    #7
  8. matttoxxx
    matttoxxx Guest

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    Yes, thats correct. I had 1 achievement on Wolfenstein which showed Unlocking (this one doesnt...only shows that is on 100%)...but i had to wait maybe 4-5 months and it unlocked suddenly... I tried some of these suggestions...none worked. So i guess we have
    to wait...
     
    matttoxxx, Oct 12, 2016
    #8
  9. Hey coasterflo!

    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One Achievements and
    Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded and will be passed along to the proper teams to take
    a look at it.

    Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
     
    Miss Ghidorah, Oct 13, 2016
    #9
  10. TimHeathUT
    TimHeathUT Guest
    This is not a unique issue. This achievement is broken. According to trueachievements.com the last eight people who are tracked and unlocked this achievement did so on October 8th 2016. Since then no one has unlocked this and there have been many complaints
    of people completing the requirement. All of the links and advice given do not address the problem. This is not achievable.
     
    TimHeathUT, Nov 2, 2018
    #10
  11. scmark15 Win User

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    If an achievement is stuck at 100% you've unlocked it but it still hasn't synced with Xbox yet... usually this happens instantly unless something occurs. Most people will tell you to hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button on the console till
    it shuts down, wait 30 seconds, then start it up. Some will tell you to wait 24-72 hours for it to appear. Others will tell you to recover your gamertag or even to try to re-achieve the achievement. Some of these work other times you just gotta be patient
    and wait until it unlocks...sometimes without any notification, you'll just sign in and it'll be unlocked. Sometimes it'll just pop while playing something else.
  12. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    Hey coasterflo!

    Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines Problems with Xbox One Achievements and
    Challenges
    ? Additionally, please do check the Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey—your information will be recorded and will be passed along to the proper teams to take
    a look at it.

    Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
  13. matttoxxx Win User

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    Yes, thats correct. I had 1 achievement on Wolfenstein which showed Unlocking (this one doesnt...only shows that is on 100%)...but i had to wait maybe 4-5 months and it unlocked suddenly... I tried some of these suggestions...none worked. So i guess we have
    to wait...
  14. TimHeathUT Win User

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    This is not a unique issue. This achievement is broken. According to trueachievements.com the last eight people who are tracked and unlocked this achievement did so on October 8th 2016. Since then no one has unlocked this and there have been many complaints
    of people completing the requirement. All of the links and advice given do not address the problem. This is not achievable.
  15. matttoxxx Win User

    Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

    I have exactly same issue. Just finished game and this one is stuck at 100%...last achievement i do not have.
Thema:

Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked

Loading...
  1. Achievement (Media Baron - Quantum Break) not unlocked - Similar Threads - Achievement Media Baron

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...