Achievement marker next to game before download

Discus and support Achievement marker next to game before download in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi won't it be useful to have a marker on top of a game before you install it to show that you've completed all the achievements? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bernhardwess, Aug 29, 2021.

  1. Achievement marker next to game before download


    Hi won't it be useful to have a marker on top of a game before you install it to show that you've completed all the achievements?

    submitted by /u/Bernhardwess
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Bernhardwess, Aug 29, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF John Win User

    Next achievement tab on dashboard

    Hello,

    On Xbox, when you download the game, the Next Achievements only show after you download them because they are available for you to achieve, because there downloaded to your console even if you do not start them. It is the condition of being "available" that populates them to the list. If you delete the game in question, does it stop showing the achievement in the Next Achievement tab?

    As far as I am aware, you cannot hide the Next Achievement Tab in Game Activity.

    Thank you,

  3. CodyHamilton Win User

    frag grenades should be renamed to hit markers

    Half the things in this game could be renamed to "Hit Markers" given their relative usefulness next to the other weapons.
  4. rygar21 Win User

    After ME3...? Anything?

    the next game/series should revolve around the protheans...how they began and their first interaction with the reapers, including the markers they left to warn future civilizations.
  5. BowenB23 Win User

    What types of achievements do you really like/dislike seeing on achievement lists?

    Generally I am not a fan of multiplayer achievements that have a ton of luck associated with them. I would prefer the level achievements or # of kill/win achievements.

    Also starting to dislike collectible achievements unless the game has markers included. Having to reference a YouTube video ornament guide just makes it a chore.
  6. Korahn 27 Win User

    Kayran Trap

    It's pretty much only useful for the achievement. I also was confused about using it but then saw the little marker on the ground.
Thema:

Achievement marker next to game before download

Loading...
  1. Achievement marker next to game before download - Similar Threads - Achievement marker next

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  7. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  10. Feedback for the Hiding Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for the Hiding Achievements update: I don’t see anywhere to officially submit feedback to the devs so I’m posting this here. If there is a proper channel for that I would appreciate if someone posted it in the comments. Feedback:...