Achievement malfunction

Discus and support Achievement malfunction in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to anyone who could help me sort this issue. So recently I've beaten the campaign for halo 5 on legendary solo trying to get the Lone Wolf... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aBACKHANDfrmBAE, Jul 7, 2017.

  1. Achievement malfunction


    Hello to anyone who could help me sort this issue. So recently I've beaten the campaign for halo 5 on legendary solo trying to get the Lone Wolf achievement and once completed the game it only said I was 93% done. I checked all the missions and it says I've
    completed all of them solo legendary so I'm not sure if it's a malfunction or the game just hates me. Please help, any advice is welcome.

    :)
     
    aBACKHANDfrmBAE, Jul 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo The Master Chief Collection and Assassin's Creed Unity Achievements not unlocking

    Update: My achievements are unlocking now. Achievements I got during the malfunction: still nothing.
     
    DaredactylErect, Jul 7, 2017
    #2
  3. SoftMedic
    SoftMedic Guest
    Ive lost all my game history

    My achievements are gone too, about 27000. Is there a major malfunction?
     
    SoftMedic, Jul 7, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Achievement malfunction

    OK Fowl, Jul 7, 2017
    #4
  5. DaredactylErect Win User

    Halo The Master Chief Collection and Assassin's Creed Unity Achievements not unlocking

    Update: My achievements are unlocking now. Achievements I got during the malfunction: still nothing.
  6. SoftMedic Win User

    Ive lost all my game history

    My achievements are gone too, about 27000. Is there a major malfunction?
  7. OK Fowl Win User

    Achievement malfunction

  8. archmaestro Win User

    xbox one not sending commands to TiVo

    New update. Malfunction continues. Adjusting delay worked for a few hours. Malfunction is still present
  9. YROAD Win User

    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 steam edition

    Hi Kathy,

    The problem still exists. Just note that it is a PC malfunction and not an XBOX malfunction.

    Does it matter to be associated with the appropriate forum?

    Regards,
Thema:

Achievement malfunction

Loading...
  1. Achievement malfunction - Similar Threads - Achievement malfunction

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  7. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  10. Feedback for the Hiding Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for the Hiding Achievements update: I don’t see anywhere to officially submit feedback to the devs so I’m posting this here. If there is a proper channel for that I would appreciate if someone posted it in the comments. Feedback:...