achievement malfunction Windows 10

Discus and support achievement malfunction Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just recently noticed after a year of playing the solitaire collection that many achievements are not unlocking. Played under two different gamer tags... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeyTyson, Sep 17, 2017.

  1. JoeyTyson
    JoeyTyson Guest

    achievement malfunction Windows 10


    Just recently noticed after a year of playing the solitaire collection that many achievements are not unlocking. Played under two different gamer tags and noticed its the same issue on both while using a windows 10 phone and windows 10 laptop. After reading
    many, many, many posts on this forum this seems to be widespread and it seems a little disturbing that its not been resolved.

    :)
     
    JoeyTyson, Sep 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Halo The Master Chief Collection and Assassin's Creed Unity Achievements not unlocking

    Update: My achievements are unlocking now. Achievements I got during the malfunction: still nothing.
     
    DaredactylErect, Sep 17, 2017
    #2
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Sep 17, 2017
    #3
  4. DaredactylErect Win User

    Halo The Master Chief Collection and Assassin's Creed Unity Achievements not unlocking

    Update: My achievements are unlocking now. Achievements I got during the malfunction: still nothing.
  5. Zenosos Win User

    Achievement Question For PC and Console?

    So to be Precise not all windows 10 games provide achievements with their games as opposed to the same game on Xbox. If its a play anywhere title the achievements are combined with Xbox One and if it Windows 10 they have a separate list if the developer
    chose to include achievements for their windows 10 game.
  6. SoftMedic Win User

    Ive lost all my game history

    My achievements are gone too, about 27000. Is there a major malfunction?
  7. OK Fowl Win User

    Achievement malfunction

  8. JimBox32 Win User

    0% Gamerscore games

    The only way to delete you achievements is ONLY on the 360. I dunno how to do it on Windows 10 or the Windows 10 Dash update. My point of view, ALL achievements should be disabled.
Thema:

achievement malfunction Windows 10

Loading...
  1. achievement malfunction Windows 10 - Similar Threads - achievement malfunction Windows

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  4. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  5. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  6. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  9. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  10. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...