Achievement main page is a complete mess right now

Discus and support Achievement main page is a complete mess right now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have games that are back at 0 gamerscore on the main overview page (current examples are Jurassic World 2 or crysis 2) . Only when i click on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SineX_KingChris, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. Achievement main page is a complete mess right now


    I have games that are back at 0 gamerscore on the main overview page (current examples are Jurassic World 2 or crysis 2) . Only when i click on the game you can see the correct amount of unlocked points in the game. This needs to be ironed out quickly because it's super annoying. I got further back on my games list and games where i know tracked correctly got now 0 Gamerscore. Why is trueachievements doing a better job? because their overview site is correctly tracked. Anyone else who noticed it? I reported like 20 times but it seems like they don't care about the achievement community. Annyone here from the team that i can get in contact?

    submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SineX_KingChris, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Windows) "Mix it Up" achievement is unobtainable

    But as the TrueAchievements.com page says "Rotating playlists are no longer supported. The achievement is Discontinued for anyone who did not already complete the game types in rotating playlists."

    So, to make it short. Is not possible to obtain the achievement right now
  3. Mafivee Win User

    After Taking a Break

    Managed to finish the main story yesterday and the civil war quests today, but I messed up, so now got to make a new character to get an achievement. I might do that tomorrow and then mop up the remaining achievements.
  4. DonFraser3 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass game selection messed up

    Going to the featured section of Game Pass, selecting show all, takes you right to the main store Page. So would appear to me that the whole site for the Xbox store is all messed up!
  5. Buy A Xbox One Win User

    Ryse achievements not unlocked?

    mine was messing up it showed i was 99% complete in the game when i had only 22 achievements. but its fixed now
  6. CopingMarigold1 Win User

    Achievements completely messed up

    I played PC version, nothing mess up, nothing in achievements page, nothing got from Forzathon, not only for this game, just nothing.

    However, all achievements are shown correctly on https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/
Thema:

Achievement main page is a complete mess right now

Loading...
  1. Achievement main page is a complete mess right now - Similar Threads - Achievement main page

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  9. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]