Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements.
Discus and support Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; thanks but i have already tried this. b4fed9d9-789f-48d0-967a-7adae9e9e3e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trilltek, Nov 20, 2018.
Page 1 of 3
Page 1 of 3
Thema:
Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements.
Loading...
-
Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements. - Similar Threads - Achievement Lost Broken
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue
in XboX InsidersBug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every... -
Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.
in XboX InsidersAchievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments] -
My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...: My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app it's there. How can I get it on my xbox again 3305d101-5cdc-4b98-9a17-5aafb2b96f1e -
Lost achievements/gamer score
in XBoX AccessibilityLost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely... -
Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?
in XBoX Games and AppsLost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a