Achievement locked (360) since X360

Discus and support Achievement locked (360) since X360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a lot of success which are blocked (lock) on my games of the Xbox 360. ( RDR; MW3 and other) Can you help me? When i finish mission,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValentinValade, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Achievement locked (360) since X360

Hello,

I have a lot of success which are blocked (lock) on my games of the Xbox 360.

( RDR; MW3 and other)

Can you help me? When i finish mission, the achievement won t unlock. (sorry for my english).

Best regards.

:)

ValentinValade, Oct 20, 2017
  2. steelmouthbw
    steelmouthbw Guest
    Lost Achievements

Someone, please help. A long time ago before I had LIVE I completed a lot of games on my 1st X360, that X360 has since long died and when I joined LIVE I lost some of my early achievements from that dead X360. Worse even when I replay those games I can't
    get the achievements again.

Please help, it bugs me not being able to get some of this easy achivements

steelmouthbw, Oct 20, 2017
  3. As minhas conquistas do Xbox 360 não desbloqueiam mais.

[Title Translation: My Xbox 360 Achievements do not unlock any more.]

Minha conquistas de xbox 360 não desbloqueia mais, eu levei um código de conduta onde minhas conquistas do X360 foram zeradas, e eu gostaria de desbloquear essas conquistas novamente como posso resolver este problema?

[Translation: My xbox 360 achievements do not unlock anymore, I took a code of conduct where my X360 achievements have been reset, and I would like to unlock those achievements again how can I solve this problem?]

VENANCIOGotic, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Looking at RDR it's pretty safe to say you have had a Gamerscore reset in the past for modded Gamerscore/achievements.

When that happens you can not re earn any reset achievements on that account again.

If you want to unlock them legitimately then you will need to start a new account.

More info on Gamerscore resets can be found
    here

Daft Badger, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Looking at RDR it's pretty safe to say you have had a Gamerscore reset in the past for modded Gamerscore/achievements.

When that happens you can not re earn any reset achievements on that account again.

If you want to unlock them legitimately then you will need to start a new account.

More info on Gamerscore resets can be found
    here
  6. Kazagh Win User

Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

Great answer,

One thing that came to mind was, I know a X360 save can be played on a XB1X but have never tried to play a save from the XB1X downloaded to a X360.

Is that possible? I wouldn't have thought so, and it never occurred to me, as I don't see the reason to go back to the X360.
    It doesn't work, no. I also upgraded to Xb1X from Xb1S and the backwards compatible cloud treats the Xb1 like a 360 console and since Xb1 lacks tools to configure the 360 cloud, it's stuck as is.
  7. SteerableTie559 Win User

Question. Problem.

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Locked achievements - Fire on Command

in Xbox Achievements - Fire on Command

Yours faithfully,
  8. Glycodin Win User

Gamerscore has decreased

Problem solved, achievement from X360 are very helpful in this case. Thx all.
  9. SpookCentral Win User

Lego Dimensions X360 Achievements Unlocked, But Still Locked

Thanks to the crew on the Xbox Support Twitter account, I was able to solve this problem.

I followed the advice they pointed me to here:
    http://xbx.lv/achsticky

Then I started a new game in save slot #2, played through the opening Wizard of Oz level, then played each of the Sonic and Fantastic Beasts levels until I for Rulebreaker and one minikit. That allowed me to get the three glitched achievements.
Thema:

1. Achievement locked (360) since X360 - Similar Threads - Achievement locked 360

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...