achievement lock xbox 360 me buy gameplay no open achievement

Discus and support achievement lock xbox 360 me buy gameplay no open achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me I am you buy the Xbox 360 achievements in the Games open play does not open Help me please. 6a5cac2a-737e-40b2-97f4-e665d03d0260 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sm0KeSiLveR, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Sm0KeSiLveR
    Sm0KeSiLveR Guest

Please help me I am you buy the Xbox 360 achievements in the Games open play does not open Help me please.

:)

Sm0KeSiLveR, Nov 21, 2016
  2. JJB Mayhem
    JJB Mayhem Guest
    Xbox 360 achievements.

Asking if someone can re-lock certain Xbox 360 achievements so I can re-earn them, as I did not earn them myself.

Someone who I do not know, when onto my account from the US (when I live in the UK) and unlocked Xbox 360 achievements online, whilst I was offline...

So, I need someone to re-lock them, so I can re-earn them myself.

JJB Mayhem, Nov 21, 2016
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Do achievements carry over from X360 for games on both X360 & X1?

Achievements don't really carry over, well they show up on the Xbox One along with your gamerscore but you can't play the same game on both consoles and share the achievements for that game on both systems... if that makes sense (not too sure how exactly to word that)...

It's sort of like the PC and Xbox 360 achievements (you could have played GTA IV on 360 and PC but they are 2 different sets of achievements even though those achievements are exactly the same).

If you put in the Xbox One version of a 360 game it will not connect the 2 games together, so they are 2 sets of separate achievements.

amardilo, Nov 21, 2016
  4. SteerableTie559 Win User

Question. Problem.

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Locked achievements - Fire on Command

in Xbox Achievements - Fire on Command

Yours faithfully,
  5. Harueko Win User

Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

i said.

i HAD that achievement already.

but it was LOCKED AGAIN for no reason

that achievement first time WAS obtained NORMALLY durning normal gameplay when i played game for the "first" time

but then it got LOCKED again

and i can't trigger it again no matter what i do.

my actual issue is

my UNLOCKED achievement was bugged and system sees it as locked.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

Hi. To view your Xbox 360 BC game achievements, you need to press Back and Menu button at the same time to open the Xbox 360 menu. There you can see your achievements.
  7. maxen Win User

Deleting games and achievments

You can only delete games with zero gamerscore and achievements.

To do this, open the achievement list on the Xbox 360, highlight a game with zero gamerscore and achievements and you will be able to press X to delete the listing.
  8. HuNTeRSPA Win User

Achievement tracker stuck at 98%

Thank you for your response. :) This is confusing for me because I didn't experimented a single issue with achievements before, not on Xbox 360 nor Xbox One, so I don't know if this is a matter of time about waiting the achievement to pop or it will be
    locked forever on my profile. :( When you waited those 4 weeks it was an achievement with the progress stuck at 98% or something? (The requirements are fulfilled so no questions about it).
Thema:

1. achievement lock xbox 360 me buy gameplay no open achievement - Similar Threads - achievement lock 360

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...