Achievement leader board will not update

Discus and support Achievement leader board will not update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've unlocked over 25 achievements so far in December (today is the 6th] and my leaderboard still shows I have 0 GS this month. I can see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xUnderdog21, Dec 6, 2023.

1. xUnderdog21
    xUnderdog21 Guest

I've unlocked over 25 achievements so far in December (today is the 6th] and my leaderboard still shows I have 0 GS this month. I can see the achievements if I go to the exact game's achievement list but my profile also hasn't updated to reflect the 500 GS I have added.

My total GS has gone up though, which is weird.

It has been a week of earning achievements and nothing updating to reflect this.

I have tried the normal troubleshooting methods: reset my series s; sign out of my console and reset. Nothing works.

:)

xUnderdog21, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, XUnderdog21 my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today

It's definitely frustrating to have your achievements not updating correctly on your Xbox profile. The discrepancy between your total GS increase and the leaderboard not reflecting your December achievements suggests there might be a temporary sync issue with the Xbox servers.

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check your network connection: Ensure your Xbox Series S is connected to a stable internet connection. Sometimes, network connectivity issues can prevent achievement updates from syncing properly.

Restart your router: Try restarting your router to refresh the network connection. This can sometimes resolve temporary glitches that might be interfering with achievement syncing.

Hard reset your Xbox Series S: Perform a hard reset by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console completely shuts down. Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn on the console. This will clear temporary caches and reset the system.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. I am JeffRay90 Win User

Achievement Not Unlocking

You should be able to unlock the achievement eventually.... Sometimes the achievement may take a while to update if it is leader-board related. The leader boards statistics updates periodically every 30- 60min. Maybe you can try using a different computer
    to play the game.

If the problem still persist you can always contact.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

wordament.com/wordament-on-xbox-live-faq
  4. Def Oso Win User

Achievement Leader board issues.

Well no free digital download or 12 month LIVE sub for you since you haven't gotten any cheevos this week! But for real, I'm only guessing here but it may take time to register?
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Achievement Leader board issues.

Nothing. Heaps of us have been having probs. pretty sure it's on MS end!
  6. tazmansprout Win User

leader board

no what are no reason i was ranked in the top 150,000 and next day showed up like started over and ranked all way back down to 3,700,000 and 0 games played. and didn't reset my stats.
Thema:

1. Achievement leader board will not update - Similar Threads - Achievement leader board

2. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  5. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  8. How do I get my achievements???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my achievements???: How do I get my achievements??? I have been trying to get 100% of achievements in Batman: Return to Arkham City and almost 20 of them haven’t unlocked. I know for a 100% fact I have completed the...
  9. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....
  10. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128