Achievement isn’t tracking

Discus and support Achievement isn’t tracking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’m playing modern warfare remastered trying to get 100% and the last one I need is knife 20 dogs and it’s stuck on 85%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHAINSAW BLOOD, Apr 29, 2023.

  1. Achievement isn’t tracking


    So I’m playing modern warfare remastered trying to get 100% and the last one I need is knife 20 dogs and it’s stuck on 85%

    :)
     
    CHAINSAW BLOOD, Apr 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Achievement isn’t tracking

    Hi there!

    Please make sure to review the requirements to complete your achievements. It could take up to 72 hours before it gets validated through the Xbox network. If it was just recently completed, wait up to 72 hours.

    Alternatively, please visit the official thread below about achievements issue and try the suggested solutions. If you've done everything there, you might need to file a bug to Team Xbox.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    BUG succes "supreme player"

    Ok so the achievement for reaching level 50 isn’t unlocking?
  4. crabbiT Scot Win User

    Achievement tracking

    Excellent, thanks for the info - just need to wait for it to arrive now!!
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

    Achievement tracking

    Hi Str8 Shooter 01,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us. We have a
    forum post
    that outlines some great steps and strategies to try. Make sure to read the whole post as there is a survey at the bottom that will allow you to report this issue further if the steps fail.
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    Achievement tracking

    It's a fun game, and it's easy to get the upgrades in the game. My only advice, have fun and do whatever you want in the game. Go wild.
Thema:

Achievement isn’t tracking

Loading...
  1. Achievement isn’t tracking - Similar Threads - Achievement isn’t tracking

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]