Achievement is not given in the game

Discus and support Achievement is not given in the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. In the game Diablo 3 Eternal Collection on Xbox Series X, I can't get an achievement for killing the plot boss Urzael. The name of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lagolaz Official, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Achievement is not given in the game

Hello. In the game Diablo 3 Eternal Collection on Xbox Series X, I can't get an achievement for killing the plot boss Urzael. The name of the achievement is "

Fire in Your New Boots". Inside the game - I got an achievement, but I want to get 100% of the achievements in the Xbox profile. Can you help me with this?

The console is connected to the network and all the necessary services. I have already tried to reboot the network equipment and console. I was also waiting for the Xbox profile sync time. All this did not help me

:)

Lagolaz Official, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Lagolaz! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

To isolate the issue, is this the only game you're having an achievement issue? How about other games?
    Have you waited up to 72 hours upon the completion of your game achievement for it to be completely synced through the Xbox network?

I suggest that you try all the recommended troubleshooting steps found on the official thread link below about achievement issues.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you tried everything and still having the same issue, you may need to file a bug to Team Xbox for further investigation. The complete guide is on the thread above.
  3. Jaximus Decimus Win User

No Achievements Given

Have him look under his commendations and ensure that every level has the box for the commendation filled. The level (or levels) that aren't checked will have to be completed again.

-

It's under player commendations.
  4. Grreen Lantern Win User

No Achievements Given

Go into campaign mode and scroll through each mission on the select screen. It will show you which ones have been completed (for co-op and single player) and what difficulty. Probably skipped the prolgue like Bob said or one of the levels didn't read for
    some reason.
  5. Graywolf5000 Win User

Achievement Not Given

Mine is sequence 3. It isn't unlocking and I beat the game
  6. spaters Win User

Achievements not given

Yes, nice one, had a flick through them, and sure enough one chapter with no rank against it, played it through and up they popped. Happy days.
Thema:

1. Achievement is not given in the game - Similar Threads - Achievement given game

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...: They didn't give me the achievements: Curiosity, First Blood, The Court of Miracles, Secret Meeting, Love and Duty, and Looting Versailles. a7c092cf-8154-44a6-8180-1235443c8a51