Achievement is hard to unlock

Discus and support Achievement is hard to unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to unlock the achievement called Rival Day in my park on NBA 2K 17 and it was impossible to unlock. I contacted 2K support they told me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagicPenguin320, Sep 10, 2017.

  1. Achievement is hard to unlock


    I was trying to unlock the achievement called Rival Day in my park on NBA 2K 17 and it was impossible to unlock. I contacted 2K support they told me to look up at the billboard. and I did. I went to MY PARK every single day and there wasn't a sign of Rival
    Day. The reason why probably id that NBA 2k18 is coming out and 2K isn't interesting in 2K 17 anymore. Please help me unlock this achievement please. Thank you

    :)
     
    MagicPenguin320, Sep 10, 2017
    #1
  2. i bought mayhem for xbox 360 and none of the achievements will unlock

    okay, so achievements will not unlock if you install the game to your hard drive. that is weird. but i got the achievements now.
     
    THE IMMORTAL D, Sep 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Mellerker
    Mellerker Guest
    NHL 2011 or NHL 2012

    Achievement in NHL 2011 is harder to unlock and not sure I need to buy NHL 2012 or not.
     
    Mellerker, Sep 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Achievement is hard to unlock

    First are you certain that you fulfilled the requirements for this achievement. Second, it seems that it was time-dependent. NBA 2K17 - Rival Day Achievement
    I would defer to the logs on the page. It may very well be unable to unlock sad to say.
     
    InCaudaVenenum, Sep 10, 2017
    #4
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    Achievement is hard to unlock

  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

    It's not working again. The achievements I tried to unlocked so hard on will never ever unlock again.
  7. MoWashington Win User

    Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

    I personally like the achievements. It's a good feeling when you unlock the achievement you have been working hard to unlock. Just remember to have fun while you are doing it.
  8. xKaYDeNx Win User

    Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not updating

    The same thing happened to me today. The achievements unlocked and popped up on screen (a total of 150 GS) when I completed them, but they have yet to add to my gamerscore. These achievements were hard as ever to unlock so I'm pretty annoyed with the whole
    situation. We worked hard for these achievements. Please help us out! :(
  9. CFBears Win User

    Completed Challenges and Achievements are not Unlocking

    I deleted the games, did a hard reset, and installed? Will the achievements I have unlocked eventually unlock or do I have to unlock by playing the games again?
Thema:

Achievement is hard to unlock

Loading...
  1. Achievement is hard to unlock - Similar Threads - Achievement hard unlock

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...