Achievement is goofy

Discus and support Achievement is goofy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing dark souls remastered and was getting the magic weapon achievement and when I met the requirements ( getting a +10 magic weapon) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ☹️, Jul 22, 2023.

  1. ☹️
    ☹️ Guest

    Achievement is goofy


    I was playing dark souls remastered and was getting the magic weapon achievement and when I met the requirements ( getting a +10 magic weapon) it didn't give me the achievement, it's been a week or so since I first did it and I've tried 2 more times and nothing. I really don't wanna do it again because it sucks to get it.

    :)
     
    ☹️, Jul 22, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Achievement is goofy

  3. WattyNuela Win User

    Achievement is goofy

    Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re not able to unlock an achievement despite meeting all the requirements.
    Would I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in this thread?

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. ☹️ Win User

    Achievement is goofy

    Yeah I did then all except the download account to console because I didn't know that was a thing and don't know how
  5. TheTBear55 Win User

    How can I gain either 1 lousy achievement point, or 6 lousy achievement points?

    thanks! but that game has other goofy achievement totals. can I play as Akuma and then quit before I win any other achievements? (I know I know, that's how annoying living with those odd numbers has been all this time!)
  6. voteDC Win User

    Goofy format

    Occasionally the forum glitches out and reveals that underneath it is just the old one that used to be at gamesforwindows.com.

    -

    A shame that this place is such a mess considering all the work they had to do was apply a new theme.
Thema:

Achievement is goofy

Loading...
  1. Achievement is goofy - Similar Threads - Achievement goofy

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  9. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]