Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking

Discus and support Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed the necessary requisits to unlock the achievement ‘Back in Bismuth’ but it won’t unlock. I have even gotten the achievement for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamer Conor 965, Jul 15, 2018.

  1. Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking


    I have completed the necessary requisits to unlock the achievement ‘Back in Bismuth’ but it won’t unlock.

    I have even gotten the achievement for getting all other achievements and it hurts not seeing that 100% over the game title ;(

    I have waited 72 hours, power cycled, restarted, reinstalled and contacted support and was led here, so I hope that I can get this fixed!

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Gamer Conor 965, Jul 15, 2018
    #1
  2. Just Dance 2014 Achievement Glitch

    I've already completed the unlocking conditions for 3 achievements, but they are not unlocking at all. I've tried logging in and out and even started a new save but it didn't work.
     
    UvealPlains34, Jul 15, 2018
    #2
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Best Open World RPG Games?

    Probably TW3, FO4, FF15.

    shameless advertising, try Steven Universe, it looks so cute.

    === God is great, mTalk is good, people are crazy... ===
     
    magicalclick, Jul 15, 2018
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking

    Sorry to hear it. Please try deleting your gamertag from the console then hold the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When you restart redownload your gamertag and hopefully the achievement should pop when you launch the game again.
     
    onyxishere, Jul 15, 2018
    #4
  5. Thank you so much!

    Now I can finally brag about 100%’ing a game in 4 days!

    Nyehehehehehe!

    ( but really, thank you so much! )
     
    Gamer Conor 965, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking

    Sorry to hear it. Please try deleting your gamertag from the console then hold the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When you restart redownload your gamertag and hopefully the achievement should pop when you launch the game again.
  7. Gamer Conor 965 Win User

    Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking

    Thank you so much!

    Now I can finally brag about 100%’ing a game in 4 days!

    Nyehehehehehe!

    ( but really, thank you so much! )
  8. Aggie CMD Win User

    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

    [​IMG]
    Last unlocked an achievement in Hamster Universe on W10M on April 19th. Unlocked four additional achievements since that time that are not syncing.
  9. BigB EC Win User

    In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

    Pink with transparency and an achievement I unlocked in Metro last light.
  10. Epic Louie Win User

    Flash of Light?

    I unlocked all of the achievements this morning. They didn't take too long. The Flash of Light achievement was the trickiest though. I unlocked it in FFA while two enemies were going at it.
Thema:

Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking

Loading...
  1. Achievement in Steven Universe: Save The Light not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement Steven Universe

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...