Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

Discus and support Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disconnected from Destiny 100 times. 0eb534c6-16ae-4e6b-b8fa-107ca1443aba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkOvcharka, Sep 19, 2014.

  1. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here


    Disconnected from Destiny 100 times.

    :)
     
    DarkOvcharka, Sep 19, 2014
    #1
  2. Do you think the next-gen Xbox will feature achievements?

    Achievements were such a good idea, Sony copied them. Of course they'll be here to stay!
     
    Mad Cow Dizease, Sep 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Malaysia Xbox games

    You been watching 'Wish you were here'?
     
    Naffry, Sep 19, 2014
    #3
  4. Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    I'd never get it. I've only been disconnected twice in like 30 hours of play.

    Weird how some people have issues all the time and some don't. One of the guys I play with switched from wireless to hard line and it got considerably better.
     
    IxAMxSNIPERFROG, Sep 19, 2014
    #4
  5. Paul6230
    Paul6230 Guest
    I got disconnected a few times over a couple of days after release but since then I've had no problems with it and that's with 60 + hours in a week ( Sad I know but I'm on the sick and nothing else to do )
     
    Paul6230, Sep 20, 2014
    #5
  6. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    60 hours??? LOL, dude! I read it's only 16 hours for the story.
     
    DarkOvcharka, Sep 20, 2014
    #6
  7. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    Here is what I got from the news. So may stories out there about it.

    "Typically, users are informed that their 'connection to Destiny servers has been lost,' and are asked to 'try again later' dude to 'problems with (their) Internet connection. As of yesterday, Bungie hadn't addressed the server issues directly, but has
    equipped on Twitter that gamers are 'always welcome to watch' if they aren't able to play Destiny this week." LOL
     
    DarkOvcharka, Sep 20, 2014
    #7
  8. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    My friend is telling me she cannot connect in the mornings, but something about the online only game works better in the evenings. Which, I feel is the opposite. I used to have Minecraft issues only in the evenings when everyone + their dog were online.
    So, it's odd.
     
    DarkOvcharka, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    Here is what I got from the news. So may stories out there about it.

    "Typically, users are informed that their 'connection to Destiny servers has been lost,' and are asked to 'try again later' dude to 'problems with (their) Internet connection. As of yesterday, Bungie hadn't addressed the server issues directly, but has
    equipped on Twitter that gamers are 'always welcome to watch' if they aren't able to play Destiny this week." LOL
  10. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    60 hours??? LOL, dude! I read it's only 16 hours for the story.
  11. Paul6230 Win User

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    I got disconnected a few times over a couple of days after release but since then I've had no problems with it and that's with 60 + hours in a week ( Sad I know but I'm on the sick and nothing else to do )
  12. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    My friend is telling me she cannot connect in the mornings, but something about the online only game works better in the evenings. Which, I feel is the opposite. I used to have Minecraft issues only in the evenings when everyone + their dog were online.
    So, it's odd.
  13. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

    Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

    I'd never get it. I've only been disconnected twice in like 30 hours of play.

    Weird how some people have issues all the time and some don't. One of the guys I play with switched from wireless to hard line and it got considerably better.
Thema:

Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here

Loading...
  1. Achievement Idea: Wish You Were Here - Similar Threads - Achievement Idea Wish

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  9. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  10. I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...: Yo I got a halo idea for the MCC it's an achievement idea check it out it's a pretty cool idea. e83d9de8-d92c-4635-a6be-14e80a3e65dc