Achievement hunting

Discus and support Achievement hunting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi recently i have become very addicted to earning achievements from playing games and i use legit video method on how to 100 percent games and then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cdvszz, Jun 22, 2020.

  1. Cdvszz
    Cdvszz Guest

    Achievement hunting


    Hi recently i have become very addicted to earning achievements from playing games and i use legit video method on how to 100 percent games and then i saw one for subnautica where you would use in game admin commands to spawn stuff in to get you the achievements
    i was just wondering is this bannable is any way. Just because im not modifying my gamerscore using any 3rd party cheats or hacks just in game admin commands that you are allowed to use thanks

    :)
     
    Cdvszz, Jun 22, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Creatable Win User

    Revisiting the Xbox 360. Need your opinion? (New account vs old account)

    I'd get back your old account, just don't achievement hunt. Or, if you do achievement hunt, don't buy new games just for achievements!
  3. MrDrRandy Win User

    Any Achievement Hunters Out There?

    I love to achievement hunt. I just started to hunt on xbox but on playstation I have almost 4000 achievements :0
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    Clubs?

    Achievement Hunting as well!!
  5. julosjc Win User

    Halo Reach: Campaign Achievements in the Master Chief Collection

    Achievement hunting marathon
  6. Tomesso Win User

    Not a question as such...

    I like achievement hunting.
Thema:

Achievement hunting

Loading...
  1. Achievement hunting - Similar Threads - Achievement hunting

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]