Achievement Hunting

Discus and support Achievement Hunting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All Telltale, all aca neo, beyond eyes a lot of indie games are easy 84c5b2c5-816b-40d6-8505-c89651855961 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DerVaddi, Jun 11, 2019.

  1. DerVaddi
    DerVaddi Guest

    Achievement Hunting


    All Telltale, all aca neo, beyond eyes a lot of indie games are easy

    :)
     
    DerVaddi, Jun 11, 2019
    #1
  2. Creatable Win User

    Revisiting the Xbox 360. Need your opinion? (New account vs old account)

    I'd get back your old account, just don't achievement hunt. Or, if you do achievement hunt, don't buy new games just for achievements!
  3. MrDrRandy Win User

    Any Achievement Hunters Out There?

    I love to achievement hunt. I just started to hunt on xbox but on playstation I have almost 4000 achievements :0
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    Clubs?

    Achievement Hunting as well!!
  5. julosjc Win User

    Halo Reach: Campaign Achievements in the Master Chief Collection

    Achievement hunting marathon
  6. Tomesso Win User

    Not a question as such...

    I like achievement hunting.
Thema:

Achievement Hunting

Loading...
  1. Achievement Hunting - Similar Threads - Achievement Hunting

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]