Achievement hunters

Discus and support Achievement hunters in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey every one , i would like to say that microsoft and xbox should give the Achievement hunters more appreciation in a more profound way, being #1 in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MIDO1998KING, Mar 27, 2022.

  1. MIDO1998KING
    MIDO1998KING Guest

    Achievement hunters


    Hey every one , i would like to say that microsoft and xbox should give the Achievement hunters more appreciation in a more profound way, being #1 in your country for gamerscore or even for # of completed games should be appreciated by a badge at least or by any other mean! there are lots of gamerscore modders out there and am wondering why microsoft doesnt take any action toward them, they should be banned as we put huge efforts to complete games and they just use 3rd party apps to easily complete games which is completely unfair! so i hope xbox enforcement team reach these people and ban them so we be free from these modders and gain a more profound ,strong and fair gaming community‍♂️.

    :)
     
    MIDO1998KING, Mar 27, 2022
    #1
  2. TurboTim1995 Win User

    12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge | trueachievements

    Looks very fun for achievement hunters! Personally I'm not that much of a hunter ;)
  3. AdamKronus Win User

    When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, or All Of The Above? Or does it just depend on the game?

    Always the Achievement Hunter!
  4. HA Ace G4H Win User

    Crimson Map Pack Achievements

    awful high points for such easy achievements. Achievement hunters should love this... :)
  5. Darth Arbys Win User

    INTEL HELP CANT FIND VERY LAST INTEL LOOKED ON EVERY LEVEL :(

    or check out achievement hunter
  6. xbox24ru Win User

    Any Achievement Hunters Out There?

    I will always be a achievement hunter.
Thema:

Achievement hunters

Loading...
  1. Achievement hunters - Similar Threads - Achievement hunters

  2. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  5. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  6. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. I'm not getting the treasure hunter achievement on Minecraft bedrock on the PS5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not getting the treasure hunter achievement on Minecraft bedrock on the PS5: I'm on PS5 and I'm trying to get the treasure hunter achievement in Minecraft, I've been to two different structures and tried logging out and back in but I'm still not getting the achievement,...
  10. My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...: My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app it's there. How can I get it on my xbox again 3305d101-5cdc-4b98-9a17-5aafb2b96f1e