Achievement Hunter

Discus and support Achievement Hunter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for some people to basically muck around and do try to build and do some of the minecraft let's plays by Achievement Hunter. obviously, new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeanStalk99, Jan 10, 2014.

  1. BeanStalk99
    BeanStalk99 Guest

    Achievement Hunter


    I'm looking for some people to basically muck around and do try to build and do some of the minecraft let's plays by Achievement Hunter. obviously, new things would be cool also, but I'm looking for people who will get what a tower of pimps is, and are happy
    to share their Flint Coal

    I'm a 22/m from England

    Feel free to just add me as a friend and let me know what you're into

    :)
     
    BeanStalk99, Jan 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Creatable
    Creatable Guest
    Revisiting the Xbox 360. Need your opinion? (New account vs old account)

    I'd get back your old account, just don't achievement hunt. Or, if you do achievement hunt, don't buy new games just for achievements!
     
    Creatable, Jan 10, 2014
    #2
  3. Evolve

    "Secret" achievements, yeah.
    Blatantly says arena right in the achievement name and description, lol.
    I still play now and again.
    I've got to unlock the rest of the hunters.
    I've got three of the second tier unlocked. I just need the medic, then on to unlocking the third tier.
    Then I might consider the four DLC hunters.
     
    Lostsoul 301281, Jan 10, 2014
    #3
  4. TurboTim1995 Win User

    12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge | trueachievements

    Looks very fun for achievement hunters! Personally I'm not that much of a hunter ;)
  5. AdamKronus Win User

    When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, or All Of The Above? Or does it just depend on the game?

    Always the Achievement Hunter!
  6. HA Ace G4H Win User

    Crimson Map Pack Achievements

    awful high points for such easy achievements. Achievement hunters should love this... :)
  7. Darth Arbys Win User

    INTEL HELP CANT FIND VERY LAST INTEL LOOKED ON EVERY LEVEL :(

    or check out achievement hunter
  8. xbox24ru Win User

    Any Achievement Hunters Out There?

    I will always be a achievement hunter.
Thema:

Achievement Hunter

Loading...
  1. Achievement Hunter - Similar Threads - Achievement Hunter

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. I'm not getting the treasure hunter achievement on Minecraft bedrock on the PS5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not getting the treasure hunter achievement on Minecraft bedrock on the PS5: I'm on PS5 and I'm trying to get the treasure hunter achievement in Minecraft, I've been to two different structures and tried logging out and back in but I'm still not getting the achievement,...
  10. My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app...: My xbox game monster hunter wilds lost all achievements but on my phone on the xbox app it's there. How can I get it on my xbox again 3305d101-5cdc-4b98-9a17-5aafb2b96f1e