Achievement History Gone
Discus and support Achievement History Gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott Walker4, Jun 22, 2023.
Thema:
Achievement History Gone
Loading...
-
Achievement History Gone - Similar Threads - Achievement History Gone
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements
in XboX InsidersProposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? 1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements do 2️⃣ Custom... -
How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail... -
Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.: Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games. [img]... -
My Achievements/game history is missing
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...