Achievement help please!!!
Discus and support Achievement help please!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Okay, I am playing forza horizon 3, and my achievement are not popping. More specifically, horizon hardcore, exhibition expert and relic Hunter.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDudemanbrah, Jul 20, 2017.
Thema:
Achievement help please!!!
Loading...
-
Achievement help please!!! - Similar Threads - Achievement help please
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
Help find solution for achievement
in XboX InsidersHelp find solution for achievement: Hallo, my son has just completed Paw patrol mighty pups save Adventure bay and got all achievements but for one. “Mission find chickaletta”, he collected all the treats and shields but won’t... -
An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help
in XBoX Games and AppsAn achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. [PII removed] b608a88e-28bd-495e-bf95-d71a76d22314 -
My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now... -
Help with 360 achievements
in XBoX Games and AppsHelp with 360 achievements: Been on Xbox for 15 years now 13 on this account, when I was younger I think around 2009 or 2010, i modded a few Xbox 360 achievements. Accounts total gamer score got wiped, I deserved it lol. But... -
I’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.
in XBoX Games and AppsI’m having trouble with an achievement not unlocking when it should. Please help.: I have been trying to complete the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. One of the achievements in this game called “I’m Only Gonna Get Stronger!” is refusing to unlock. I have already completed the... -
Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster
in XBoX Games and AppsBreak a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c