Achievement hasn't been unlocking for years

Discus and support Achievement hasn't been unlocking for years in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Theres an achievement called Appalachian Trailblazer on Fallout 76 and to get this achievement you need to reach level 25 and even though my character... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i dontknow my name so, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Achievement hasn't been unlocking for years

Theres an achievement called Appalachian Trailblazer on Fallout 76 and to get this achievement you need to reach level 25 and even though my character is level 72 it wont unlock for some reason

:)

i dontknow my name so, Oct 5, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, I! my apologies for the late reply.

I'm sorry to hear that didn't work for you.

If it's been more than 3 days since you completed the requirements for this achievement and it's still showing as locked on both your console and the Xbox website, then I'm afraid you'd need to complete the requirements again. It's likely you will have to start another character/save to do so.

When encountering an issue with games, apps, and features on the Xbox Network, the best thing to do is file a report through the "Report a Problem" app (Xbox) or the "Feedback Hub" (Windows). Using these apps ensures your reports will reach the appropriate teams at Xbox:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I'd also suggest reaching out to Bethesda Support to file a bug report and see if they have a workaround for this specific achievement: https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/55893

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  3. i dontknow my name s Win User

Yes i have tried that before and it did nothing
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, i! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues unlocking an achievement.

• May I ask how long has it been since you completed the requirements for this achievement?

• Have you already checked if this achievement is also showing

as unlocked at https://account.xbox.com/Profile ?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, I! thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, there isn't a lot we could try to fix this kind of problem. Have you already tried removing your account from the console and adding it again to see if the achievements unlock?
  6. i dontknow my name s Win User

I have gotten the requirements for the achievements for years i dont know how many years exactly but i know its been years and yes i have checked multiple times to see if i have got the achievement and it still says i dont have it unlocked
Thema:

1. Achievement hasn't been unlocking for years - Similar Threads - Achievement hasn't been

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...