Achievement hack (1st incident for me)

Discus and support Achievement hack (1st incident for me) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I was playing on my Xbox series x on a backward-compatible game. Call of Duty black ops 2 on zombies. The game was pretty old made in 2012 for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElevenWater9755, Jan 24, 2021.

  1. Achievement hack (1st incident for me)


    So, I was playing on my Xbox series x on a backward-compatible game. Call of Duty black ops 2 on zombies. The game was pretty old made in 2012 for the Xbox 360 but still backward compatible for the Xbox series x. I decided to play online with other players.
    I got a full lobby on zombies and then we were just playing until I got an achievement. It was an I think 75 gamerscore achievement which was not bad at all. And I didn't do this. Someone else decided to achievement hack and then we all got kicked. I tried
    to search him up on Xbox so I can report him but I can't. Because we all got kicked and did not show up in the recently played list. This happened today. It was only 1 achievement with 75 gamerscore and I did not do this achievement hack and I am totally innocent.
    Other players were there too. I never broke any Microsoft TOS or CoC and this was the first achievement hack incident I ever had in my times of playing Xbox. Please help me out with this situation. I don't want to be banned.

    :)
     
    ElevenWater9755, Jan 24, 2021
    #1
  2. reforc3 Win User

    Achievement hack (1st incident for me)

    Hello,

    It seems at the moment you have not received yet any disciplinary action from the Enforcement team as what I understood from your question.

    If that happens you should review your case directly at http://enforcement.xbox.com/

    Cause in this forum the staff responsible for those actions won't give you an answer.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

    How do I complain about customer service

    If your account has been hacked...

    1 change password

    2 maybe enable a 2 step verification

    Incidently, purchases made from a hacked account constitute fraud and theft, so technically would be a police matter.

    My 1st point of call would be my bank, or credit card company, whichever was used for purchase
  4. SonyPS3Sucks Win User

    Earned the same achievement twice, and afraid I'll get banned. Help!!

    I'm pretty sure you won't be banned for getting this achievement twice in this incident. You weren't purposely trying to hack or mod the game that will get you banned for sure. So your good to go. :)
  5. Mister Barakus Win User

    Minor bug after profile recovery

    Hey Xero, have you earned any new achievements since this incident?
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

    Xbox One Resolution

    The last time I used psn was just before the hacking incident, that was more than enough to keep my ps3 offline after that.
Thema:

Achievement hack (1st incident for me)

Loading...
  1. Achievement hack (1st incident for me) - Similar Threads - Achievement hack 1st

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get rid of hacked achievements from hackers: I was playing black ops 2 zombies with teammates and one of them was hacking which gave me all the achievements that i havent unlocked. Every time i restart my console they still appear. Could you...
  8. Achievement hack

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievement hack: Hello so i found this its a achievement unlocker [mod removed] its bannable ? 1f36a047-3da2-4065-a445-d07846ad2db1
  9. Achievements hacked? How can I get reset

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements hacked? How can I get reset: I was playing black ops 2 and someone “gave me a bunch of achievements” now I can’t earn them myself I need these reset. This shouldn’t even be possible Microsoft!...
  10. Why is this achievement hacking tool not banned?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this achievement hacking tool not banned?: Hi, I see a lot of people in discord saying they are using this tool that unlocks achievements for Xbox One, Series and PC games; Lots say they use this since release last year, why are people...