Achievement Glitch
Discus and support Achievement Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I unlocked a few achievements on Far Cry 5 using my profile on my son's Xbox. When I returned to my own Xbox (but still my profile) the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGWALSHEY69, Apr 1, 2018.
Thema:
Achievement Glitch
Loading...
-
Achievement Glitch - Similar Threads - Achievement Glitch
-
Achievement counter not showing on recent games
in XboX InsidersAchievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show... -
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...
in XBoX Games and AppsIve had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats.... -
Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I... -
Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...: Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for my gamerscore and Just for it to not unlock... -
Achievement Glitched?
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement Glitched?: I have 619 creature kills in fallout 4 yet i have not unlocked the achievement "Animal Control" for killing 300 creatures. Is there a way i can get this? If you need proof i can send a screenshot... -
(Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch
in XBoX Games and Apps(Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch: I completed the original call of duty modern warfare 2 on hardened difficultly and recieved no achievement. Also the 3rd act of the game is now blurred out giving me no access to playing them... -
Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!
in XBoX Games and AppsGlitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!: If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play. Whether its indie or AAA this continues to... -
Glitched achievement
in XBoX AccessibilityGlitched achievement: I have a problem with an achievement that won't unlock even though I've done everything 100%, as I ask for the achievement. What should I do? (I've already tried restarting the console by holding...