Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

Discus and support Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i've recently started playing Far Cry Primal (literally 4 days ago) and my beginning goal was to 100% the game and get all 50 achievements. i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lullaby764, Nov 28, 2022.

1. lullaby764
    lullaby764 Guest

so i've recently started playing Far Cry Primal (literally 4 days ago) and my beginning goal was to 100% the game and get all 50 achievements. i have already made good progress with that goal. i've gotten 43 out of the 50.. or so i thought. for one of the achievements, you have to kill Ull (one of the bosses) and i was extremely prepared and so excited to get this achievement because it would mean reaching my goal of getting all achievements but it never unlocked. i waited for it to unlock thinking maybe it would take a few minutes because sometimes xbox does that. waiting didn't work.. so i looked up solutions to possibly get it to unlock and one of the solutions was restarting my xbox (which i did) and i still never got the achievement even though i should have gotten it. this is incredibly disappointing because now i can't reach my goal and i've wasted 4 days of my life trying. any recommendations?

:)

lullaby764, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Achievements not popping on this game has been an issue since it's release back in 2016. Ubisoft did acknowledge at one point that some of the achievements not popping was a tracking issue on their end but whether it covered all achievements and whether they fixed it, I am not sure.

Sometimes starting a new save and doing the tasks necessary for the achievement (in this case, killing Ull) will pop it but no guarantees
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lullaby, Sorry about that, mate.

So far, no procedure has been made available that would allow us to manage this error with achievements.

So really, if it didn't show up, there's nothing to do but wait.

We can just test forcing a sync.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Bigdaddy434 Win User

Far cry primal achievment won't unlock

Hello how are you? Sorry that no one answered you. Did you ever fix this problem? Oh also I just wanted to say that you posted in the wrong section, This is for the upcoming Far cry 5, not Primal. Anyhow I had this issue too though I just redid the mission
    and got the achievement.
  5. Skepticality Win User

Notification box!

I would love it, I remember far cry primal only had subtitles because you couldnt understand the talking but achievements would pop up in between dialogue
  6. Kobe Sensei Win User

Far Cry Primal

and its out!!!! yet service is down so I cannot launch until a fix occurs! yay!
Thema:

1. Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked - Similar Threads - Achievement Far Cry

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...