achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something?

Discus and support achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why are achievements suddely such an afterthought? "Next achievements" and "Recent achievements" are a mess. If the button to access these appears on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NodNolan, Sep 25, 2020.

  1. /u/NodNolan
    /u/NodNolan Guest

    achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something?


    Why are achievements suddely such an afterthought?

    "Next achievements" and "Recent achievements" are a mess. If the button to access these appears on the profile page have next or recent achievements on the profile page. If you have the button on the guide then list these achievements on the guide.

    But to have the button on the achievements full screen page , to them access a list on the guide is hugely messy and counter intuitive.

    Add this in to the fact that the new Xbox beta app has your achievement score almost hidden away, and no discernable way of accessing details of achievements I think someone is missing that achievements is a huge draw for a sizeable section of the Xbox user base.

    Please restore achievements to have there rightful prominence.

    submitted by /u/NodNolan
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/NodNolan, Sep 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Topa0666 Win User

    Lost Odyssey

  3. Lethal Hunter Win User

    Games have disappeared

    The games have disappeared from my achievement list at the bottom they are xbox 360 games, some of them are backward compatible.
  4. RL REAP3R Win User

    Full Achievement List

    This would be a pretty good feature (i dont rhink it exists as of right now) but i would probably always be at the bottom of the list xD
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

    Xbox Companion App Insta-Crash

    1. Click on Start and select Settings.
    2. Go to Update and Security.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot tab.
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps
    5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps
    Reset the Xbox App
      1. Click on Start and select Settings.
      2. Go to Apps.
      3. Click on Apps and Features.
      4. Now search for Xbox App and select the app.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Is it possible to??

    You can delete games that have a 0 gamerscore only from your achievement list. The option will be at the bottom of the screen while viewing the game list from the guide button.
Thema:

achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something?

Loading...
  1. achievement features - is this bottom of the list of something? - Similar Threads - achievement features bottom

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Obtained Achievement Hide Feature

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Obtained Achievement Hide Feature: I would really love to hide some game achievements from games I'm no longer interested in, I'd like my achievement list to be clean and tidy. However, Xbox doesn't allow me to, only games with 0...