Achievement don't unlock

Discus and support Achievement don't unlock in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my achievement system's not working, when i do the achievement there's no notification and they don't unlock. c9e2f3a2-2be7-4bd4-81e5-0135183234e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ChloeBasque4868, May 22, 2018.

1. Achievement don't unlock

my achievement system's not working, when i do the achievement there's no notification and they don't unlock.

:)

ChloeBasque4868, May 22, 2018
  2. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives

Most of the time, they just unlock randomly after a bit of time. I have had this happen in a few games and eventually you will get them.

JohnnyXeo, May 22, 2018
  3. TOBYONCE
    TOBYONCE Guest
    Achievements don't unlock after completing objectives

Hi everyone

I play Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection on XBOX ONE.

I found out there are two achievements, 'airstrike' and 'strong arm', which don't unlock even after completing the objectives multiple times. I already posted a video of me completing the objectives on my XBOX LIVE account to ask help.

Can somebody help me to fix this error and add the achievements to my gamerscore?

Thank a lot!

Toby

TOBYONCE, May 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Achievement don't unlock

Since that is not a rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If it's a specific game you're having issues with, you may want to post in that game's forum. And you should check this post - Achievement Unlocking Issues? -- CHECK HERE!!

Smwutches, May 22, 2018
  5. Allan S.G Win User

Achievements don't unlock

The fact is that you must have used some type of mod, so the game will not give you any achievements, try to reinstall the game if the problem persists.
  6. Libbillx Win User

Try to re-install it again
  7. choppyseize Win User

Hello

There can be cloud sync issues occasionally and achievements can be delayed. I know a person that got one 7 weeks after the fact. Unfortunately you just gotta wait for it to appear. I've also had a few show up without the notification popping up so be sure
    to check and see if it's shown up periodically.
  8. Toxic lumbago Win User

I have had something similar check your internet if its playing up it might be taking longer than it should. Or you have unlocked multiple achievements at one time.
  9. JoelAlves1987 Win User

As conquistas estao demorando um pouco a contablizar , devido alguns problemas , as vezes ela nao ta aparecendo a notificacao.
Thema:

Achievement don't unlock

1. Achievement don't unlock - Similar Threads - Achievement don't unlock

2. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  6. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  10. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...