Achievement does not unlock

Discus and support Achievement does not unlock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I unlocked an achievement offline but it does not appear in my achievement list after I reconnect to the xbox live. 136233da-4c83-4d36-b771-815f866e5c6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAXLYU, Jul 27, 2018.

  1. MAXLYU
    MAXLYU Guest

    Achievement does not unlock


    I unlocked an achievement offline but it does not appear in my achievement list after I reconnect to the xbox live.

    :)
     
    MAXLYU, Jul 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Bursar
    Bursar Guest
    Rockband cheats

    Does the unlock songs cheat affect achievements? If it does, I'll unlock the songs by playing.

    If it doesn't, I can't see any reason not to unlock the songs from the start Achievement does not unlock :)
     
    Bursar, Jul 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Dreben
    Dreben Guest
    Achievements not update/unlock in games on Win10

    On August 2 I unlock two achievements in Forza Motorsport 7, but yesterday I cannot unlock any achievement in three different games.

    Tracking in achievements also not update, I checked "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry service" is work.

    Also, I reset the Xbox app, but it does not help too.
     
    Dreben, Jul 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Achievement does not unlock

    Try going to the Game Hub of the game you unlocked the Achievement for. Go to the Progress tab and look at the achievement you should've gotten- this might unlock it for you.
     
    TheOtherBarber, Jul 27, 2018
    #4
  5. MAXLYU
    MAXLYU Guest
    thx it works
     
    MAXLYU, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Achievments will not unlock

    Does it show your achievements as unlocked or does it say "unlocking"?. What achievements are not working?
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Gamerscore not updating

    Hey there! When you look at the game's achievements, does it show all three achievements as unlocked? Does it show the proper score on that page? Can you try unlocking another achievement to see if that one gets counted. Thanks!
  8. The Mike Fresh Win User

    Question about getting an achievement, having it hit 100% complete, but not unlock.

    Does the achievement say "done: unlocking" or something like that? I had to wait for a game's title update once for an achievement to finally unlock.
  9. TheOtherBarber Win User

    Achievement does not unlock

    Try going to the Game Hub of the game you unlocked the Achievement for. Go to the Progress tab and look at the achievement you should've gotten- this might unlock it for you.
  10. MAXLYU Win User

    Achievement does not unlock

    Try going to the Game Hub of the game you unlocked the Achievement for. Go to the Progress tab and look at the achievement you should've gotten- this might unlock it for you.
    thx it works
Thema:

Achievement does not unlock

Loading...
  1. Achievement does not unlock - Similar Threads - Achievement does unlock

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  8. What should I do when I get an achievement bit it does not count and I do not get the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do when I get an achievement bit it does not count and I do not get the...: Can you pls answer because it is a little annoying. dcfe15cc-b23f-4e23-9eb0-d49a784c7ac3
  9. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  10. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...