Achievement didn't unlock!

Discus and support Achievement didn't unlock! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [INTRODUCTION] Hi my name is Harvey Turner AKA Gamertag: I was hoping someone may be able to help me. [INCIDENT] I was playing the new Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hazza T, Jan 13, 2018.

  1. Hazza T
    Hazza T Guest

    Achievement didn't unlock!


    [INTRODUCTION]

    Hi my name is Harvey Turner AKA Gamertag:

    I was hoping someone may be able to help me.

    [INCIDENT]

    I was playing the new Call of Duty WWII on my Xbox One S, Me and a friend are both playing on 2 different console's and have been trying for the past couple of week's to complete a certain challenge to get an achievement, We have both spent countless hours
    trying to beat the Hardcore Easter Egg on Call of Duty WWII Zombies on the map called: The Final Reich. We finally beat the boss and completed the challenge which was suppose to give us both an achievement called "Dark Reunion". Upon completion neither one
    of us received the achievement "Dark Reunion" so as you could imagine me and my friend are both a bit confused as to why we havent receieved the achievement.

    [PROOF]

    If you goto my capture's i have a recording of Call of Duty WWII Zombies which show's i have all 6 perk's unlocked which can only be aquired after completing the "Hardcore Easter Egg" on the map "The Final Reich" on "Call of Duty WWII" "Zombies".

    [OUTRO]

    I hope somebody is able to help me as this as this was such a hard achievement to get and we have both put in a lot of hours trying to get, We are both feeling a little down about this and would both be extremely grateful if someone could help us.

    P.S I wasn't too sure if I should post this under game or under console and account due to the achievements being under both catagory.

    :)
     
    Hazza T, Jan 13, 2018
    #1
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Achievement didn't unlock!

    Hi!

    Did you have the notification for completing the achievement? Is it just a issue of synchronizing the score or did you not see the achievement unlocked?

    Try to solve the problem by following these
    instructions
    .
     
    DominumStige, Jan 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Achievement didn't unlock!

    I completed the Leviathan raid and even got the quest for the Arms Dealer. However, the achievement "Belly Of The Beast" did not unlock or award the 100 gamer points that it was supposed to. How can I fix this?
     
    MasterRoninSeth, Jan 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Hazza T
    Hazza T Guest

    Achievement didn't unlock!

    also my friends gamer tag is: SgtMaidment94
     
    Hazza T, Jan 13, 2018
    #4
  5. Hazza T
    Hazza T Guest
    [Update]

    After a few hours we both received the achievement eventually, there was a couple hour delay. Not sure if my post helped or not as I didn't have any replys but yes this is fixed now there was just a few hour delay on receiving the achievement for some
    reason.

    For anyone else having any simular problems to this I'd advise making a post on support like I have and just wait a few hours.
     
    Hazza T, Jan 13, 2018
    #5
  6. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    this sometimes happens on games, i have had achievements pop 3 months after i earned them lol. there can be a few hours delay on the odd achievements.
     
    Farscape247, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. MasterRoninSeth Win User

    Achievement didn't unlock!

    I have checked my microsoft account both on the xbox and on my desktop to see and still the achievement did not unlock or even register that I did the event. However, I received the exotic shotgun quest as well as the banner for completing the raid.
  8. DominumStige Win User

    Achievement didn't unlock!

    Hi!

    Did you have the notification for completing the achievement? Is it just a issue of synchronizing the score or did you not see the achievement unlocked?

    Try to solve the problem by following these
    instructions
    .
  9. Hazza T Win User

    Achievement didn't unlock!

    also my friends gamer tag is: SgtMaidment94
  10. Farscape247 Win User

    Achievement didn't unlock!

    this sometimes happens on games, i have had achievements pop 3 months after i earned them lol. there can be a few hours delay on the odd achievements.
  11. Hazza T Win User

    Achievement didn't unlock!

    [Update]

    After a few hours we both received the achievement eventually, there was a couple hour delay. Not sure if my post helped or not as I didn't have any replys but yes this is fixed now there was just a few hour delay on receiving the achievement for some
    reason.

    For anyone else having any simular problems to this I'd advise making a post on support like I have and just wait a few hours.
Thema:

Achievement didn't unlock!

Loading...
  1. Achievement didn't unlock! - Similar Threads - Achievement didn't unlock

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  10. Completed all steps to unlock achievement, but it didn't unlock.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all steps to unlock achievement, but it didn't unlock.: Did all steps (I've quintuple checked with multiple sources) correctly to unlock and achievement, but it never unlocked. To be more specific, in the game "Lies of P", I did all steps correctly to...