achievement counter

Discus and support achievement counter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; yesterday my achievements on 360 wont show 37/37 in Planet 51, it keeps saying 35/37 it looks like this. when i select it show the correct amount is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackSamurai24, Apr 30, 2020.

  1. achievement counter


    yesterday my achievements on 360 wont show 37/37 in Planet 51, it keeps saying 35/37 it looks like this. when i select it show the correct amount is there a way to fix this? played this on 360 not Xbox One is it a glitch or bug


    achievement counter [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BlackSamurai24, Apr 30, 2020
    #1
  2. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    achievement counter

    it fixed itself over night, this morning today everything is right with the achievements now my console know its finish i just had to wait it out

    thanks you for the advice now Planet 51 is my 111th completed game :)
  3. Zenosos Win User

    achievement counter

    I can confirm that was the case if you are still having issues with unlocking achievements, I can confirm unlocking another achievement in the same game will push those you already have or if you are 100% completed you can try unlocking the same achievement
    again and should push all other achievements
  4. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    achievement counter

    ok didn't that 360 games as well needed to time to fix and correct the right amount its cheoves TA least knows.

    was xbox live down from 10:00am to the rest of the day yesterday?
  5. Zenosos Win User

    achievement counter

    Hi Blacksamurai24,

    this was fixed today however it could take up to 72 hours for achievements for online services to catch up and update from when it was down
  6. Eagle41 Win User

    Achievement Counters Not Working

    Just passed February Silver. The yearly counter at the top of the Achievements page displays 2 Bronze, 2 Silver, 1 Gold and 1 Diamond. These are correct counts. However, the achievement counters display 3/12 Bronze, 1/10 Silver and 1/8 Gold. I already received
    the Diamond achievement, but the Silver counter seems to have stopped counting.
Thema:

achievement counter

Loading...
  1. achievement counter - Similar Threads - achievement counter

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]