Achievement Buddy

Discus and support Achievement Buddy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm looking for someone to get achievements with on FIFA 14, all the multiplayer ones basically so co-op seasons, pro clubs etc... Drop me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Link GTR, Feb 18, 2014.

  1. Link GTR
    Link GTR Guest

    Achievement Buddy


    Hi guys,

    I'm looking for someone to get achievements with on FIFA 14, all the multiplayer ones basically so co-op seasons, pro clubs etc...

    Drop me a message if you're interested! I can't promise I'll be online all the time, a number of evenings in the week and some time at the weekends I should think.

    Cheers!

    :)
     
    Link GTR, Feb 18, 2014
    #1
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Finally did it!

    Well done buddy.

    Great gaming achievement.
     
    Azrael008uk, Feb 18, 2014
    #2
  3. Best achievement

    Legendary achievements for ODST were pretty tough!! Nice one buddy!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Feb 18, 2014
    #3
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    IDARB Online Achievement

    Hi,

    the best thing is to make a lfg post that you're looking for a achievement buddy to get the achievement
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

    Finally did it!

    Well done buddy.

    Great gaming achievement.
  6. Gwoolfy Win User

    achievements of Witcher 3

    The game has a record, but there is no history of achievement anywhere.
    buddy does not have any visible achievements, help
  7. Gwoolfy Win User

    achievements of Witcher 3

    The game has a record, but there is no history of achievement anywhere.
    buddy does not have any visible achievements, help
  8. Symbiote Prince Win User

    LF team to help with achievements

    I need help with some of the achievements will buddy up and help
Thema:

Achievement Buddy

Loading...
  1. Achievement Buddy - Similar Threads - Achievement Buddy

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]