Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home...

Discus and support Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new xbox series x for christmas but ever since i got it i’ve had the problems mentioned in the title. I never had any of these kind of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Weetabix_warrior, Jan 11, 2021.

  1. Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home...


    I got a new xbox series x for christmas but ever since i got it i’ve had the problems mentioned in the title. I never had any of these kind of graphical probems with my xbox one.
    Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home... [​IMG]

    Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home... [​IMG]

    Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Weetabix_warrior, Jan 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Mise-3B495DBA-E6A6-4 Win User

    Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics

    Yes SEspider, the new gamer pictures were uploaded.

    • On the home screen, select the tile with your gamertag, gamerscore etc.
    • Select "My profile"
    • Select "Set gamerpic"
    • You can now select a new gamer picture, including the new ones.
  3. Desolate Fate Win User

    Unable to remove a follower.

    The note in step 3 is my problem. The gamertag has not been removed.

    1.To return to the Home screen, press the Xbox button on your controller, or say “Xbox, go home.”

    2.Go to the Friends hub on the right and select the Friends tile.

    picture

    3.Select Friends or Recent players, and then select the gamertag that you want to block.

    Note If you block a gamertag in your Friends list, that gamertag is removed from the list.

    4.Select Report or block, and then select Block from the list.
  4. II FuSiiOnzZ II Win User

    BOOM (November Update)

    I just want the profile tile back on the home screen with your gamer picture. I don't know why they removed it
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Error in customization. I Can't change the background on Xbox One

    Transparency only works when using a custom or achievement art pictures or screenshots.
  6. Mise-3B495DBA-E6A6-4 Win User

    Achievements not unlocking?! :O :'[

    Sometimes achievements do not show a notification. (bug)

    Can you check your achievements list for the game? Let me know.

    1) Go home, then select your profile

    2) Go down to "Achievements"

    3) Find the game and check the achievement list.

    or

    1) Say 'Xbox, go to achievements."

    Some achievement notifications were not popping for my friend, however he still unlocked them.
Thema:

Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home...

Loading...
  1. Achievement art, half of my friends lists profile pictures and certain tiles on the Home... - Similar Threads - Achievement art half

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  10. Why is my achievement art not showin up on my conel

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my achievement art not showin up on my conel: I truned my xbox on today wanting to look at the achment art onmy seris s but all of the art is garyed out and i an't seee them pls help cause its my favoute part about achemt hunting....