Achievement and stats tab in clubs are unusable

Discus and support Achievement and stats tab in clubs are unusable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last ring on serie x, when I open the club tab for a game I can't scroll down to reach the achievements instead of going down it's going to the right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slyder768, Feb 25, 2022.

  1. /u/Slyder768
    /u/Slyder768 Guest

    Achievement and stats tab in clubs are unusable


    Last ring on serie x, when I open the club tab for a game I can't scroll down to reach the achievements instead of going down it's going to the right ..

    submitted by /u/Slyder768
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Slyder768, Feb 25, 2022
    #1
  2. x BATDAD x Win User

    Xbox 360 Time Spent on Specific Games

    I'm not sure how to check a 360 game for time spent playing but for Xbox One games, I do.

    Highlight the desired game

    Hit start and select "Go to official club"

    Go to "Progress" tab at the top

    Switch from the center left Achievement option to "Stats"

    This will show time played, progression, and a few other things.

    Hope this helps!
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

    How to search players by gamertag?

    You can compare games with someone under the achievements tab. Then click on the game you want to compare stats with.
  4. J Laye Win User

    Xbox Activity Report

    I know how to check the time of a game played. Go to game hub achievements click on the game go to game club then click on progress which will show achievements then you go over to stats
  5. Marshal Gecko Win User

    Hey look, a Free Gold Pack - Fifa 14 Achievement!

    The only way to earn this achievement is to delete your club. It will reset your team, win stats and the manager tasks. You will not lose your FUT creation date.
  6. SammieChaos Win User

    what happened to game stats on archivement section?

    You should be able to see the stats for the game played.

    Go to All Achievements and click on the game you want to view. There will be a tab to the left that says "stats" and it will show you the time played.

    You can also see it on the mobile app by going to Achievements, and click on the game and it will show the information for the game including gamer score, achievements unlocked, and time played.
Thema:

Achievement and stats tab in clubs are unusable

Loading...
  1. Achievement and stats tab in clubs are unusable - Similar Threads - Achievement stats tab

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  4. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  5. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  6. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  9. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...