Achievement ain’t unlocking on Lego Star Wars skywalker saga

Discus and support Achievement ain’t unlocking on Lego Star Wars skywalker saga in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m not sure why but I don’t have the achievement for beating episode III but I did most of every other episode and have those achievements, I am a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BTLtrey5, Apr 9, 2022.

  1. BTLtrey5
    BTLtrey5 Guest

    Achievement ain’t unlocking on Lego Star Wars skywalker saga


    I’m not sure why but I don’t have the achievement for beating episode III but I did most of every other episode and have those achievements, I am a completionist and this is really annoying me

    :)
     
    BTLtrey5, Apr 9, 2022
    #1
  2. StarFoxN64 Win User

    Achievement ain’t unlocking on Lego Star Wars skywalker saga

    I have the same issue but for episode II completing it 100%, hope they fix this soon.
  3. Patriots1978 Win User

    The game has froze loading in after main screen cannot get it to work

    Playing lego star wars the skywalker saga it just froze while loading in with no error message or code
  4. Aki44 Win User

    Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup

    C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

    You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  5. Audio Rebel Win User

    Achievements not unlocking in lego Star Wars the skywalker saga

    The Story & Freeplay modes on Episodes 1,2,3,7,8 & 9 have unlocked and I've been given the achievements for those six, but Eps 4,5, & 6 haven't unlocked for some reason despite doing the same routine for the other 6 eps.
  6. FreemanClevenger Win User

    Achievements not unlocking in lego Star Wars the skywalker saga

    same here. I’m supposed to have unlocked at least 3 achievements on this game to my knowledge which are still not unlocked after doing everything I’ve read on the internet.
Thema:

Achievement ain’t unlocking on Lego Star Wars skywalker saga

Loading...
  1. Achievement ain’t unlocking on Lego Star Wars skywalker saga - Similar Threads - Achievement ain’t unlocking

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Skywalker saga hello there not popping