Achievement advice?

Discus and support Achievement advice? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't used these forums in quite some time... I used to get on here an read up on each individual game about achievement threads that aren't 1k... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndyP15, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. AndyP15
    AndyP15 Guest

    Achievement advice?


    I haven't used these forums in quite some time... I used to get on here an read up on each individual game about achievement threads that aren't 1k clubs...I just picked up this game when it was on sale at Christmas time. Is there any advice or tips towards
    any achievements? Are they all fairly easy just by following the story?

    :)
     
    AndyP15, Jan 21, 2014
    #1
  2. Captain Speedy, Jan 21, 2014
    #2
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 21, 2014
    #3
  4. Achievement advice?

    Almost all these are really easy to get actually all are easy to get and most can be unlocked through play progress. Collectibles can be unlocked to show on the map(completing classes i believe) and a couple just require you to grind miles on the bike and
    skateboard etc..excellent game and easily one of the best of all time.
     
    YellowJacket LE, Jan 25, 2014
    #4
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

    Achievement advice?

    Almost all these are really easy to get actually all are easy to get and most can be unlocked through play progress. Collectibles can be unlocked to show on the map(completing classes i believe) and a couple just require you to grind miles on the bike and
    skateboard etc..excellent game and easily one of the best of all time.
  6. GreekGamer Win User

    I'm having achievement problems .

    After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks for your advice
  7. GreekGamer Win User

    I'm having achievement problems .

    After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks for your advice
  8. Resident Reyy Win User

    Overwatch “Lockdown” achievement not unlocking

    Never auto unlocked but I was able to re do the achievements requirements and unlocked the achievement. Thank you for all your advice
  9. SepiaMX Win User

    Achievement Hunters

    Hi there,

    I am an achievement hunter too! Thanks for sharing the advice!
Thema:

Achievement advice?

Loading...
  1. Achievement advice? - Similar Threads - Achievement advice

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  9. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]