Achievement/Account

Discus and support Achievement/Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went through my feed and noticed an achievement from a game I don’t have. It happened at same time that I was on. No one else has my info and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peronya, Jun 17, 2020.

  1. Peronya
    Peronya Guest

    Achievement/Account


    I went through my feed and noticed an achievement from a game I don’t have. It happened at same time that I was on.

    No one else has my info and I would’ve been signed out or gotten a notification that my account was previously signed in on a different console. I was just wondering if I should be concerned or not.

    :)
     
    Peronya, Jun 17, 2020
    #1
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

    Transfer achievments

    only if the achievements were made on your account, if they were done on another account those achievements are now that person's (as achievements are locked to the account that is playing the game on that console) and they cannot be transferred to your
    account.
  3. XBL GOAT Win User

    Lost Fable II (HELP)

    I haven't tried getting achievements on account A because account A has mostly all of the achievements...
  4. onyxishere Win User

    transferring account?

    Achievements cannot be transferred from one account to another. They are limited to the account they were earned on. I see you only have 70 achievement points on the account you posted with. If you have more achievements on the other account, just join
    live from that one and be done with it.
  5. Limit3dEdition6 Win User

    Family account - move achievements

    No, unfortunately you can't move achievements to other accounts. The child accounts have to play the games if they also want the achievements.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Achievements

    The achievements are related to your account not the console you are using

    You can't delete achievements from your account once they are registered
Thema:

Achievement/Account

Loading...
  1. Achievement/Account - Similar Threads - Achievement Account

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. Can I migrate my offline account achievements to a new account that is online

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I migrate my offline account achievements to a new account that is online: Hi : I bought my Xbox 360 7 years back and All my achievement for more than 7 years was saved on my offline account , recently i went online and created new account and signed up online to get a...
  6. Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205
  7. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  8. Not all of my achievements carried over when I switched accounts?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not all of my achievements carried over when I switched accounts?: I switched to a new xbox account and when I got Overwatch 2, I lost all of the hero specific achievements, but kept the basic, general ones. I still use the same Battle.net account so assumed it...
  9. How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account back that had my old Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3 achievements?: I haven't played/had Xbox Live in yearsss, but when I did it was on the 360 console. Now that I have a PC and there's a resurgence in the game, I'd like to download the PC version and have my old...
  10. Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?: after a while i started to play minecraft again with friends and things were normal till i tried to get the float with a goat achievement and it didnt work so i tried to do another one and it...