Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" ...

Discus and support Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I had a issue with this achievement: "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" I met the requirement (rescue Taika), I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beitih, Sep 30, 2016.

  1. Beitih
    Beitih Guest

    Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" ...


    Hello there, I had a issue with this achievement: "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic"

    I met the requirement (rescue Taika), I have even finished the whole game, with him in my party..

    It's this achievement:
    http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1023527#vch


    Another player had the same problem.

    I already did the steps on this thread: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. and answered the survey.

    Could help me please? It's the only one left to get 1000/1000 in this game.

    :)
     
    Beitih, Sep 30, 2016
    #1
  2. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Games are games are games...

    Nothing I'm excited for. Need that Earthlock: Festival of Magic and Cosmic Star Heroine turn based RPGs to come out. Oh and Mighty No. 9 too.
     
    Burst Axe, Sep 30, 2016
    #2
  3. NTJH
    NTJH Guest
    Achievement not unlocking after 72 hours since i came back online from offline mode.

    Hello, i've been playing Dark Souls 3 about 3-4 days ago now on offline mode because my internet went off for a few hours. I should of unlocked a achievement called "Master of Expression" when i was playing in "Offline mode" but it didn't unlock. So when
    i came back online a few hours after coming from offline mode, i waited nearly 4 days and still didn't unlock. Tried doing everything restarting/deleting re-adding account back onto Xbox like they suggested but still no unlock. Played over 150+ hours for this
    achievement. VERY disappointed that it still didn't unlock. NEED HELP.
     
  4. Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" ...

    Hi,

    if you have done everything in that thread then I would recommend on playing the game to it unlocks. we all have suffered with this issue. your achievement will unlock.
     
    ISirProdigy007, Sep 30, 2016
    #4
  5. Beitih
    Beitih Guest
    Hi, you mean play the game again since the begining? It's about 12 hours of gameplay....
     
    Beitih, Sep 30, 2016
    #5
  6. no, just keep loading up the save you did the achievement in to it pops up.
     
    ISirProdigy007, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. I Ruckis I Win User

    Earthlock Festval of Magic and attempting to download upgraded Earthlock

    So I still can play Earthlock FoM without being kicked out as if it were a trial.

    Plus when I select "See in Microsoft Store" it brings up Earthlock Festival of Magic, not just Earthlock.

    Also, on that page it shows I own it by giving the option "Play". This is there whether I have the free trial of Earthlock installed or removed
  8. Burst Axe Win User

    Games are games are games...

    Nothing I'm excited for. Need that Earthlock: Festival of Magic and Cosmic Star Heroine turn based RPGs to come out. Oh and Mighty No. 9 too.
  9. Beitih Win User

    Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" didn't unlock for me

    Hi, you mean play the game again since the begining? It's about 12 hours of gameplay....
  10. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" didn't unlock for me

    Hi,

    if you have done everything in that thread then I would recommend on playing the game to it unlocks. we all have suffered with this issue. your achievement will unlock.
  11. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" didn't unlock for me

    no, just keep loading up the save you did the achievement in to it pops up.
Thema:

Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" ...

Loading...
  1. Achievement "A Stormdog's bond" from "Earthlock: Festival of Magic" ... - Similar Threads - Achievement Stormdog's bond

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]