Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon"

Discus and support Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Just contacted customer support about 3 achievement "Mercury again", "Venus again", " Secret Achievement" in 6180 the moon. It is stuck on 100%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allucardi, Apr 2, 2016.

  1. Allucardi
    Allucardi Guest

    Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon"


    I have Just contacted customer support about 3 achievement "Mercury again", "Venus again", " Secret Achievement" in 6180 the moon. It is stuck on 100% Done! I was told to complete a survey, which I have just done, and then create a post here.

    :)
     
    Allucardi, Apr 2, 2016
    #1
  2. AndyB.
    AndyB. Guest
    HD remakes opinions?

    [quote user="Genchy"]

    If they would remake KOTOR i would be a very happy man indeed, as it would still blow most of games released now away.

    [/quote]

    this basically...



    i'm over the moon MGS is finally being done... especially with achievements etc.... but I'm still praying for a KOTOR remake
     
    AndyB., Apr 2, 2016
    #2
  3. MaraJade1973
    MaraJade1973 Guest
    Unlocking Separatists ****??

    When I cycle through the systems, this is what it shows (under Republic ****):

     
    MaraJade1973, Apr 2, 2016
    #3
  4. Anger24
    Anger24 Guest

    Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon"

    I was told to do the same thing. I have four achievements that are 100% but have not unlocked. 3 of the achievements are from Resident Evil 6 and 1 is from The Division.
     
    Anger24, Apr 2, 2016
    #4
  5. Allucardi
    Allucardi Guest
    To take away any doubt about achievements, I played the game again until the end, and do not unlock the achievement , someone could please answer this topic ? I did all the procedures that are in support and to no avail . I'll be without the achievements
    is that right?
     
    Allucardi, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Allucardi Win User

    Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon"

    To take away any doubt about achievements, I played the game again until the end, and do not unlock the achievement , someone could please answer this topic ? I did all the procedures that are in support and to no avail . I'll be without the achievements
    is that right?
  7. Anger24 Win User

    Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon"

    I was told to do the same thing. I have four achievements that are 100% but have not unlocked. 3 of the achievements are from Resident Evil 6 and 1 is from The Division.
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

    ACHIEVEMENTS SAYING DONE UNLOCKING.... 100% BUT STILL LOCKED?

    Hello

    Have you tried all the steps mentioned in this thread
    forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx
    ?

    If so then unfortunately there's nothing you can do but wait for it to pop
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

    6180 the moon - Brighter Than Sunshine Achievement not Unlocking!

    Greetings!



    The proper teams are aware of the issue and hard at work on a fix!



    For more info and updates on the status of the issue be sure to check out
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status



    Rest assured that your data is not lost and your Gamerscore and Achievements should appear once the issue is resolved!
  10. Galenrandir23 Win User

    Achievements 100% still locked

    I have this same problem, there are 3 achievements that should have unlocked for me and haven't. Anyone know if there is a problem they are looking into? THanks!
Thema:

Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon"

Loading...
  1. Achievement 100% done but still locked in game "6180 the moon" - Similar Threads - Achievement 100% done

  2. Achievement counter not showing on recent games

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  6. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  7. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  8. 100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I...
  9. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  10. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...