Achieve more. Earn more

Discus and support Achieve more. Earn more in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey team, this doesn’t seem to be working for me, I have met the criteria by unlocking a new achievement but it just wont give me the points. I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RodisAchilleos, May 1, 2020.

  1. Achieve more. Earn more


    Hey team,

    this doesn’t seem to be working for me, I have met the criteria by unlocking a new achievement but it just wont give me the points. I had the same issue last night too

    :)
     
    RodisAchilleos, May 1, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Hello @carlhelpsI hope that you are doing well!

    Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation.

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here to fix the achievement issues:

    Problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges | Xbox Support.

    I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

    Kind regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Achieve more. Earn more.

    Hi Camp4US!

    Can you tell me more about the issue, please? What device/platform are you using specifically?
  4. [EX] Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Hi,

    I had this issue a while ago.

    Most often it helped when I was trying to claim the points several times in a row. If that didn't work I've tried again some hours later. But haven't had that issue for months.
  5. carlhelps Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Well here we are three weeks after achieve more earn more stopped working and the support assistant has closed the ticket, the problem is still there so the support assistant has done precisely nothing to assist in helping to find what the issue is! As I said in initial post I've tried everything i can think of from reinstalling the app to doing a full factory reset of the console and nothing has worked. Achieve more earn more still is not working for my account but I tried it on my partners account and it worked so I put my account onto my sons console and it didn't work on there either. As they've closed the original ticket I guess I'll be putting another one in tomorrow as the problem hasn't been fixed and the support assistant didn't really seem that interested in helping me get to the root cause of it either!
  6. carlhelps Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    That's not a problem Houmaidi. the problem is that I have been unable to claim the 50 reward points for unlocking achievements since 18/3/21. I tried what the support assistant said this morning but went one step further and reset the console before reinstalling both my gamerprofile and the rewards app and it still isn't recognizing achievements so I am going to continue to lose more points aswell as the 1000 I've already lost! I tried using my partners gamerprofile and it worked fine on hers and I also tried using my profile on my sons console to get the same result. i cannot claim the 50 reward points no matter what I try and I've tried everything I can think of. The support assistant basically dropped the ticket so I've put another one in because the issue is still there, the support assistant did nothing to help try to rectify it other than tell me to do something I'd already told him I'd tried. Hopefully this time I'll get a support assistant who is willing to see if they can figure out what the problem is because if it's not working for me after being tried on 2 consoles but is working for other profiles on my console then the issue can't be with my console. I can only surmise the issue is either with the way that part of the app is linked to my gamertag or the way it links to my achievement unlocks somehow.
Thema:

Achieve more. Earn more

Loading...
  1. Achieve more. Earn more - Similar Threads - Achieve more Earn

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...