Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing

Discus and support Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Second time this week, third time this month, the Achieve More Earn More for 50 points per day is failing to register. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DomHebb, May 10, 2020.

  1. DomHebb
    DomHebb Guest

    Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing


    Hello.

    Second time this week, third time this month, the Achieve More Earn More for 50 points per day is failing to register.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    DomHebb, May 10, 2020
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing

    Same here. I know that they are currently having issues with achievements so it's possible that could be affecting it?
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards)

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hola AdairQ, Rewards has a part support, you will have to click on the link below, log into your account and fill out the form that is requested with your request.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Hello @carlhelpsI hope that you are doing well!

    Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation.

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here to fix the achievement issues:

    Problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges | Xbox Support.

    I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

    Kind regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Rostom L Win User

    Achieve more. Earn more.

    Hi Camp4US!

    Can you tell me more about the issue, please? What device/platform are you using specifically?
  6. [EX] Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Hi,

    I had this issue a while ago.

    Most often it helped when I was trying to claim the points several times in a row. If that didn't work I've tried again some hours later. But haven't had that issue for months.
Thema:

Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing

Loading...
  1. Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing - Similar Threads - Achieve more earn

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...